Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
My hard drive crashed so soulgazer is in charge for the next few days and I'll try to play kiyo on Saturday with whatever I come up with on my phone

(3) Warrior Wobbuffets vs. VoD Vileplumes (7)

ORAS: Steve Angello
vs Sam | my nigga tim is nothin short of a god, expect him to body Sam like TDK vs. Bouffalant in a 1 v 1 tagpro game
ORAS: Shuckleking87 vs Jayde | my nigga shuckleking gonna pull thru out of his funk this week...jayde bout to get haxed callin it now
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs FAJI | scorpdestroyer crushed a random last week, but pwns a bit too good for this guy tbh
XY: Deej Dy vs Omfuga | deej dy bout to get obliterated by some combination of 6 Pokemon combining for about 5% usage
BW2: Lolk vs reiku | we almost bought this nigga in SPL 4 since malekith told us he was a lord, fully expect him to win this week
BW2: -Tsunami- vs Tyrano | lol.
BW1: marilli vs FLCL | fooly's a legend, marilli has no shot catch this destruction
DPP: Honko vs Jirachee | honko's our MVP, no1s takin this guy down
ADV: Oglemi vs Heysup | hate to go against Oglemi but Heysup just 6-0d two ppl in a row in ADV in POWC with 3 Pokemon, one of them bein MCM. rest in peace Oglemi
BO3: The Goomy vs New Breed | the nupl 2 MVP bout to style on goomy like imanalt did against fuga

VoD wins again. Classic.
don't worry g's, it's 2-2 but all 4 games so far were supposed to be guaranteed losses. we got this g's.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
who the hell keeps editing the op. I keep coming to do this at regular intervals during the day and the op is already done.

idk what i'm supposed to do.

Edit: of course I appreciate it- but qwith QQ being super attentive with the Spreadsheet there's not a lot of hosting to actually do.

Last edited:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Dedicated my games to the injured Lou will aka the 6th man by USIN 5 men in battle gg

liberty32 and I agreed to play today and to meet up on irc in #neverused. I've been on just about all day but he never showed. I'll try to reach him tomorrow. But as of now, activity.

re: BW2: Soulgazer vs Tomahawk

since neither player put in much effort to schedule, and no game was done today when they were both free, and Soulgazer can not play tomorrow. I would like to request a blind double sub be done to get the match done. Unless soulgazer actually can play tomorrow :)

FireMage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)