Tournament NUPL 3 - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Welcome to the third official Neverused Premier League. Over the next six weeks, 6 teams lead by some of NU's best known players will duke it out to take home the metaphorical crown. Will this be the year someone other than FLCL will take home the crown?

Teams will need no introduction but can be found here if you are still curious!

Remember, Activity wins are only based on VM Contact. No VM contact - No Activity win!

vs

(6) BODYBAG BEARTICS vs The Mexican Mesprits (2)
ORAS: aim vs mencemeat
ORAS: Realistic Waters vs Can-Eh-Dian
ORAS: liberty32 vs Karane
XY: blarajan vs Lolazo
BW2: Soulgazer vs Lasagne
BW2: Hikari vs Cherub Agent
BW1: Metaphysical vs hollywood
DPP: papai noel vs innovamania
ADV: blunder vs Bedschibaer
BO3: Cased vs Vileman

vs

(7) Atomic Articunos vs VoD Vileplumes (3)
ORAS: Tricking vs Bouffalant
ORAS: Teddeh vs Kyuss
ORAS: Blapperl vs FAJI
XY: Montsegur vs Omfuga
BW2: MetalGro$$ vs reiku
BW2: bugzinator vs Tyrano
BW1: ZoroDark vs FLCL
DPP: atomicllamas vs Jirachee
ADV: Django vs Heysup
BO3: Finchinator vs New Breed

vs

(2) Warrior Wobbuffets vs Money Maker Musharnas (6)
ORAS: Steve Angello vs Oshony PokeGod
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs iplaytennislol
ORAS: The Goomy vs Pokedots
XY: Deej Dy vs Disjunction
BW2: -Tsunami- vs Raseri
BW2: Shuckleking87 vs Zebraiken
BW1: marilli vs 49
DPP: Honko vs scotti
ADV: Oglemi vs ThriceElite
BO3: Bughouse vs Kiyo

Deadline: This time next week
Roster Deadline 1 hour prior.

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
IMPORTANT
As this is the last week before the finals, there will be NO EXTENSIONS of any kind, matches not done by the deadline won't get extended.

Deadline for both matches and lineups are one week from now, at midnight est.

Last edited:
last week for us :[ s/o's coming after the game

shouldnt have any trouble playing getting in a game with waters and GL to everyone.

(5) Atomic Articunos vs VoD Vileplumes (5)
ORAS: Tricking vs Sam
ORAS: Teddeh
vs Kyuss - close out the perfect season
ORAS: Blapperl vs FAJI
XY: Montsegur vs Omfuga
BW2:
MetalGro$$ vs reiku
BW2: ium
vs Tyrano
BW1: ZoroDark vs FLCL
DPP: atomicllamas
vs Jirachee
ADV: Django vs Heysup
BO3: Finchinator
vs New Breed

(5) Warrior Wobbuffets vs Money Maker Musharnas (5)
ORAS: Steve Angello vs Oshony PokeGod - sorry oshony i dont think steve is bringing Hydro Cannon Rott
ORAS: scorpdestroyer vs iplaytennislol - sorry tennis, he tossed you before and i gotta go based on that
ORAS: The Goomy vs Pokedots - Im expecting Sandstorm Kabutops to help Stoutland clean
XY: Deej Dy vs Disjunction - going with the upset, why not
BW2: -Tsunami- vs Raseri - can't see riolu doing it again
BW2: Shuckleking87 vs Zebraiken - finish strong imo
BW1: marilli vs 49 - strong tour from marilli, expect him to finish it off well
DPP: Honko vs scotti - lets be honest this matchup is really scotti vs sub
ADV: Oglemi vs ThriceElite
BO3: Bughouse vs Kiyo - just remember kiyo, your opponents arent always gonna bring 5 mons

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
On request from pretty much everyone:
Raseri Cased Finchinator hollywood Shuckleking87 FLCL

Mesprits: Can't make finals
Wobbuffets: If Wobbuffets win, Articunos win, and Mesprits win; Wobbuffets make finals
Musharnas: If Musharnas win, Articunos win, and Mesprits win; Musharnas make finals
Beartics: If Beartics win, Vileplumes win with at most one win more than Beartics, and Wobbufet lose; Beartics make finals
Articunos: In final unless: Articuno lose with 8-2 and Wobbuffet win OR Articunos lose; Wobbuffets win and Beartics with with 7-3 or better
Vileplumes: If Vileplumes win, Mesprits win, and Musharnas win with a worse record than Vileplumes; Vileplumes make finals

These are just one way each, but there a few more. But don't stop fighting people, almost all of you still have a shot at making finals!

Last edited:
I should had gotten act win last week.

I was available from Monday to Thursday, half of Friday, and Sunday night. I have classes, work and other shit to do on the week, but I can take 20~ min of my day to get a pokemon match done. Bit unreasonable having to play on Friday night or being active during mother's day (I managed to be active night to try to get the match done). Saturday was the only decent day he gave me and my nephew was getting baptized that day.

idek if this helps my team. I just wanted to play and increase Floatzel's usage.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I was available from Monday to Thursday, half of Friday, and Sunday night. I have classes, work and other shit to do on the week, but I can take 20~ min of my day to get a pokemon match done. Bit unreasonable having to play on Friday night or being active during mother's day (I managed to be active night to try to get the match done). Saturday was the only decent day he gave me and my nephew was getting baptized that day.

idek if this helps my team. I just wanted to play and increase Floatzel's usage.
nice lose

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader

The only apparent activity you two had scheduling was the 4th. After that, there is nothing telling you two even had contact with each other and, until now, there was nothing that pointed towards either of you trying to get the match done either. So while I understand you might have had more times when you could get the match done, no evidence of you actually trying existed before now.

The only apparent activity you two had scheduling was the 4th. After that, there is nothing telling you two even had contact with each other and, until now, there was nothing that pointed towards either of you trying to get the match done either. So while I understand you might have had more times when you could get the match done, no evidence of you actually trying existed before now.
I said the same thing in my wall with different words. I didn't post any new evidence, I just repeated myself

Told him I preferred playing during the week and the times that worked for me on the weekend.

Do I need to post activity posts every day to show I'm active?

Quite Quiet

TFP Leader
I said the same thing in my wall with different words. I didn't post any new evidence, I just repeated myself

Told him I preferred playing during the week and the times that worked for me on the weekend.

Do I need to post activity posts every day to show I'm active?
Every day, no, but you have to say something at some point after Monday. Having more times to play does in no way default to you being more active trying to schedule a time (or play) than your opponent.

edit: And by the things found on your wall, you both agreed to a time.

rindo was sick, gg, sorry case

this was my best team and i took the game seriously, i didn't just no john bs the game, he just smacked me with a very clutch rindo

sorry i disappointed the team with my record and i know the rest of the squad will clutch it through

my bad man, it was either play with my best team that i built myself or john until the weekend for final exams, get a team thrown at me last second, and play off that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)