Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive

Stay tuned for the Randomizer Settings we will use,

and when we will start the challenge!

Thanks, and may the RNG be in your favor. ;)

Skalaylee

I dont even realize everyone in my sig is being sarcastic
OMG YES <3
Emerald Randomizer <3333
I will do this for yt series then

Skalaylee

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
Do not select spoink if you get it. It starts off with explosion. I found that out a few years ago

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wait are you for real...you changed the game and didn't tell me

Can I be in as a sub? :Y

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lets make a mini challenge between you and me and see who can make it thru the challenge the longest!
That would actually advantage us considerably, since you would always challenge each other instead of us.

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hell im not here to win. Im here to have fun. Challenging each other? No we are just going to do a Nuzlocke like men
True. This isn't really supposed to be competitive. In that case, we might want to randomize the trainer Pokemon to make things as crazy as we possibly can (although facing a non-NFE in the gym would be pretty tough...)

Skalaylee

If i get eliminated thru me getting challenged im still going to continue the series for youtube.

In that case, we might want to randomize the trainer Pokemon to make things as crazy as we possibly can
Doing it for the interwebz so might as well make it crazy. Side bets are just for the lolz

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Alright everyone! The time has come. Here are the settings we will be using for the randomizer.

upload_2014-3-14_13-45-16.png

The challenge will start at midnight (12:00 am) tonight! (EST +6:00).

Reminder, you have 24 hours after that time to post that you have beaten the first gym leader (remember to post all that is asked for) :S

Also, remember there is a 5 hour in-game time limit for each leg!

Thank you all and good luck!

Albacore

Oooh boy random Trainer Pokemon. This is going to be fun/painful. At least they keep the same levels, but potentially going against fully evolved Mons in gyms is scary.

No 'prevent Trainer Legendaries'?

I was joking about Roxanne's Rayquaza stopping me dead in my tracks to a friend of mine, but now it might actually happen.
I love it.

I'm pretty bad at all of the timezone shenanigans. Would I be terribly off in saying the event is starting in roughly 2 and a half hours?

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
No 'prevent Trainer Legendaries'?

I was joking about Roxanne's Rayquaza stopping me dead in my tracks to a friend of mine, but now it might actually happen.
I love it.

I'm pretty bad at all of the timezone shenanigans. Would I be terribly off in saying the event is starting in roughly 2 and a half hours?
It starts in 7.5 hours. :) To clarify.

Skalaylee

i wonder who's going to be the guy who picks a legendary at the beginning

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Out of excitement I accidentally started cause I misread the post on when we begin this (Will erase my file and restart at midnight), but I got a question...On the routes you have to walk through before you get Poke Balls, you're very likely to run into something at random since you're forced to walk through the tall grass. Do those count as your encounter for that route, or does it only count after you get Poke Balls?

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Out of excitement I accidentally started cause I misread the post on when we begin this (Will erase my file and restart at midnight), but I got a question...On the routes you have to walk through before you get Poke Balls, you're very likely to run into something at random since you're forced to walk through the tall grass. Do those count as your encounter for that route, or does it only count after you get Poke Balls?
It only counts after you get Pokeballs. :S

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Remember everyone, the winner of the leg is based off IN GAME TIME (the amount of time you play to beat the gym leader), NOT who posts to the forum first. Keep this in mind when you start to play. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)