1. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Nuzlocke Hunger Games (The Goomy)

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by The Goomy, Mar 11, 2014.

?

Which Game Should We Play?

1. Crystal Version

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  2. Emerald Version

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. Emerald Randomizer

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Black/White

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. Black/White2 Randomizer

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  6. Zeta/Omnicrom Randomizer

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Yellow

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skalaylee

Skalaylee

I THINK I AM OUT I FORGOT TO FUCKING SAVE
  2. Albacore

Albacore

You still have time to do it over again if you hurry up!
    I'm pretty sure there are about 7 hours left. You can do it!
  3. Boo Beep Boop

Boo Beep Boop

im out, sorry didnt have enough time to play this leg so im not making it.. damned timezones
  4. Skalaylee

Skalaylee

Well i didnt know if i was allowed to start all over or not and i had work so i just got back. So i guess i am out. I will restart and continue it on yt tho because i already have all the shit downloaded
  5. Albacore

Albacore

I was going to name something Briyella, but I guess Alexxi beat me to the punch.

Since a lot of people look like they're not going to make it, I suggest we extend the deadline to at least 24 hours from now. We don't really want to halve the number of people still in this at the first gym, or we're going to lose everybody very, very soon.

Honestly, I don't really see the point of a deadline as long as we take only in-game time into account.
  6. Boo Beep Boop

Boo Beep Boop

if we dont use a time limit this'll take forever tho, cause if we wait till everyone beats the gyms ill just go around training everything to lvl 100s on lvl 4s then beat the game in like 20 minutes

the only thing i could think of is a penalty for going over the time limit such as not being allowed to bring your highest lvl'd poke for the entirety of a leg
  7. Albacore

Albacore

If you do that, your recorded time will be massive and you'll get eliminated...
  8. The Goomy

The Goomy

Hey guys, I know this is disappointing, but with all the errors as well as the fact that a lot of people are losing the challenge. I think we're going to have to cancel this challenge. I will most likely start another one up in a couple weeks with more clear, as well as BETTER rules. Thanks for all the support and stuff guys. :S
    Albacore likes this.
  9. Albacore

Albacore

Good idea. This challenge was a bit of a mess to begin with.
  10. CoolStoryBrobat

CoolStoryBrobat The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
    is a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

Well...least we got a taste of what it was like, and it at least should make establishing rules for the next one easier
  11. The Goomy

The Goomy

Yeah, that was the main goal of this was to figure out flaws to help perfect the challenge.
  12. Stellar

Stellar dreams and adventure
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a SPL Winner
    Orange Islands

Let me know if you want this thread locked. You are welcome to start a new thread in OI for the next round with updated rules later.
  13. Boo Beep Boop

Boo Beep Boop

might be best yeah, ill be sure to keep up with it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)