1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NYC Elite 4 (Round 1) VGC Tournament Stream is Now Live!

Discussion in 'VGC' started by bonk, Dec 21, 2013.

1. bonk

bonk

The stream is now live! The tournament will be running from now until 7pm EST.

[​IMG]

Click the image above to head over to the livestream! Be sure to give the channel a follow! -_^b
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
  2. TheMantyke

TheMantyke slow
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

For those who missed the event, here's the grand finals:

Events long over now, but wanted to complement you guys on the stream. I only peeped in and out on Saturday but what I saw was pretty great. My only criticism is that early on you had some iffy commentary that rambled a bit too much / yelled into the mike, but adjustments were made and you had some really chill, enjoyable commentators towards the end (and whoever that initial commentator was, it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little practice). Eager for the next one of these to come around!
    NzH and bonk like this.
  3. chimpact

chimpact fire nation
    is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor

yea it wasn't bad. i wasn't watching it near the beginning but near the end the in game music was super loud and i couldn't hear the commentary. the music should compliment the commentary, not be a distraction. no other complaints otherwise :]
  4. bonk

bonk

Thanks for the feedback! We are definitely looking to improve upon the mistakes from last stream, so be sure to check out more in the future! =)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)