1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

NyttyN Tournaments! (goddamnit nyttyn you pos why you do delay)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by nyttyn, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Thespian

Thespian

I wanna enter the double weather ability tournament. Name in PS is the same as here. Just Thespian.
  2. doublenikesocks

doublenikesocks

Do we rebattle if the server restarted?
  3. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

Tournament number 1, any ability OU over! all hail champion Mr. Uncompeittive.

And yes. If the server restarts in the middle of a fight, you rebattle.
  4. doublenikesocks

doublenikesocks

And second place me!
  5. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

Due to technical issues in my life *cough*workcallingmein*cough* the double OU weather tournament has been delayed to today, 7/24/12.
  6. Sexta Espada

Sexta Espada

I wanna join the double weather ability tournament, if still possible. Name in PS is same as here
  7. Shining Entei

Shining Entei

Reservation please for the OU Double weather Tournament
  8. ThisMysteriousGuy

ThisMysteriousGuy

What time is the Double Weather tour taking place? And what are the upcoming tourneys?
  9. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

Read the first post, current, upcoming and past tournaments are logged there.
  10. Sunkern

Sunkern

More!

I like your tourneys (even if I wipe). When/what will be the next one
  11. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

There will be a ubers any ability today. Usually, there's at least one a day, although sometimes they will be canceled due to lack of interest.
  12. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

So, I'm going to be holding a CAP tournament worth 10 dollars in a week or so. This is going to be one of those more traditional tournaments where I post the results over the course of a few weeks. The DQ will be 36 hours.

Post here, or private message me, to join. The prize will be 10 dollars in either a amazon gift card or ultimate game gift card (winner's choice), the format is CAP, it is single elimination, and there is LOTS OF MONEY UP FOR GRABS! (if you consider ten big ones lots of money)

Also of note is the fact that the final will be a best two out of three games.

Edit: Please let me know if you will be using a different name on Showdown! then your username here.

Edit 2: We will be using the Standard CAP Metagame as it exists on 10/5/12. If any pokemon, abilities, or items are banned/unbanned after this date, they will be considered still banned/unbanned for the duration of the tournament.

Edit 3: If you're considering joining this tournament, now's a great time to get involved with the CAP community! We currently have CAP4 going on, so feel free to drop on by and vote or join the discussion! In addition, we have site resources as well as a metagame discussion and metagame free teams for your convinence.
  13. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

you know who i am and im in
  14. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

15. Imanalt

Imanalt WHY BUNNELBY DO HAVE FUR?
    is a Tiering Contributor

16. jas61292

jas61292 used substitute
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator

17. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

in provided Birkal teaches me the metagame :)
  18. Enguarde

Enguarde I only play ADV UU
    is a Battle Server Moderator
    Mentor

19. ThePhalanx

ThePhalanx

In. Showdown name is PhalanxRises

EDIT: When exactly is the tourney? I might be out of town for a few days.
    EDIT 2: In that case, don't count me in just yet. I'll be OOT from the 5th to the 12th, unfortunately, though I might be able to battle during those days if I can get some internet.
  20. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

As said in the OP, it is on october fifth.
  21. nyttyn

nyttyn Ribbit!
    is a Pre-Contributor

Unfortunately, the latest tournamet will have to be indefinitely delayed due to huge problems croping up at work. I'd estime it'll be a few weeks, but be rest assured, this is still happening.
  22. uwnim

uwnim

What day of the week and what time would it likely be at?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)