Objection vs Axaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
don't talk while people battle etc

rules and shit said:
1v1, Singles
2 days DQ time
Restricted Moves: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena: A large open plain, dry dirt ground with a pond nearby.

Switch = KO (not that it matters for a 1v1 match?)
One ability
Items disabled
axaj sends whatever out first
objection send out with actions
axaj does actions
i do work

Hmm ... do I pick the one who needs the experience more, or the one who's more likely to win the match? I reckon ... the one who needs the experience. I choose my Murkrow, Facilier. Since he's only allowed to use one ability, he shall be using Super Luck since I don't think the Syclar has any sleep-inducing moves.

Facilier, this Syclar could launch some nasty Ice-type attacks at us, probably special-based ones, so I want you to Bark Out first. Next, see if we can get him to screw up by launching a Confuse Ray at him. Finally, do some real damage with Aerial Ace. If he uses Taunt as a first or second action, change the second action to Aerial Ace.

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Whoops, I forgot to specify my ability, but it's Compoundeyes, of course.

Anyways, start off with using Icicle Spear at him after he lowers your special attack, then use Tail Glow to make up for the lost special attack. After that, destroy him with a boosted Blizzard.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

HP: 90
Energy: 100
Atk: ***
Def: **
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: * (-)
Spe: 91
Ability: Compoundeyes

HP: 100
Energy: 100
SpA: ***
Spe: 105 (+)
Ability: Super Luck

Hello and welcome to another match of Create A Pokemon's very own Anime Style Battling League! We find our trainers in a huge expanse of grass, the only disturbance in the view being a small pond a few yards from the center of the field. The battle starts with Axaj sending out his Syclar, White Album, who immediately hides in the grass like the weak little bug he is. Objection has no need to worry yet as he sends out his Murkrow Facilier who has no issues finding White Album with its own bird's eye view. Facilier immediately barks out at White Album who, pissed off about his lowered Special Attack, fires a devastating Blizzard for super effective damage and a critical hit!

It's a sad sight to see as Facilier falls from the sky after the hit, but he is able to regain his composure and hits White Album with Confuse Ray severely. Luckily for Axaj and White Album, the bug keeps its head and, as it Tail Glows as a very morbid feeling comes over the battle field. Murkrow, still with his pride intact, charges in with an Aerial Ace that he's the one with Super Luck and scores a critical hit of its own. Still dealing with confusion, White Album is able to land a few eyes on Facilier and hits him with a boosted Blizzard. Will Facilier be able to bounce back, or will White Album keep it's advantage and stroll to a win?

Edit: Axaj didn't use Icicle Spear because he is slow

HP: 58
Energy: 78
Effects/Boosts: Confused for three(3) more actions, +1 Special Attack

HP: 35
Energy: 89
sorry objection :x

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Ohoho, I love it when a plan comes together. Alright, do another Tail Glow to further boost your special attack, send another Blizzard at him, and if he's not finished off, try another Blizzard. If you hit yourself in confusion when trying to use Tail Glow, use Tail Glow instead of Blizzard for your next action.

Code:
Tail Glow --> Blizzard --> Blizzard
    |                                          
*self-hit* --> Tail Glow --> Blizzard
                   |
               *self-hit* --> Tail Glow

OK this isn't what I hoped for.

First, open with a Taunt so that that pesky Syclar can't boost its special attack any more. Then, since the confusion doesn't seem to be doing much for us, blow the bug away with a Whirlwind. Finally, go back in with another Aerial Ace. This is probably our best shot at victory, but you've done well so far and I won't be too mad if this guy beats us.

little gk

competitive oosos player

HP: 58
Energy: 78
Effects/Boosts: Confused for three(3) more actions, +1 Special Attack

HP: 35
Energy: 89

Enraged at the current state of the battle, Facilier resorts to trash talking and Taunts White Album. Now in a fit of rage, White Album loses his very pride as he unsuccessfully tries show off his dazzling Glowing Tail. Embarrassed about the currently disfunctioning body part, White Album tries to snap himself out of it and hits itself in confusion. The bug can do nothing about it and does its best to save face ending the pair of actions.

Feeling and seeing that he is the bigger man, Facilier attempts to take advantage of the currently embarrassed and confused and shows off his most flashy body part, his wings. Flapping with massive forces, Facilier creates a Whirlwind that throws White Album across the field and resets its stat changes and cures him of confusion! Now with his mind cleared, White Album stops thinking about his tail and starts thinking about the battle as he blows a chilling Blizzard at Facilier, hitting for massive damage!

Facilier understands the situation he is in and makes one last attempt unsuccessful at showing his luck, hitting White Album with a super effective Aerial Ace for solid damage. White Album brushes the hit off and grins evily as a final Blizzard hits Facilier and the bird falls and is unable to rise again...

HP: 36
Energy: 60

HP: 0
Energy: 74

Congrats Axaj. This match was extremely advantageous for White Album who was able to seal the deal once Whirlwind cured him of his confusion. Objection, you just didn't have the luck to pull a win out.

Each trainer gets 2 Trainer Counters to be used as you see fit, as well as White Album and Facilier each getting 1 EC, MC, and DC. Of course, White Album gets an additional KO counter. I also receive a ref counter to use as I see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)