Objection vs Koski 4v4 singles STRONGMON (and a metal bagon will ref)

56 HP you mean. Plus the DPA for poison should be 3 this round.

Waterfall - Surf - Brine

Incidentally, how much HP would your Substitute have had if I had used Yawn?

Round 12

Pre-Round
Korski

Blaziken – Yonderwear (M)
HP: 58
Energy: 64
Stats Changes: +2 Speed
Other: Toxic Spikes (2 layers), Badly Posioned (3 DPA this round), 2 layers of spikes, 20 HP sub

VS
Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Stats Changes:
Other:

Score (by KO's): 3-2 to Korski

Yonderwear the Blaziken gets another Speed Boost from the end of last round. He runs around Ratcliffe the Empoleon showing off. Ratcliffe starts getting bored from this and plonks himself down on the ground.

That was not a good idea though. Yonderwear jumps straight into action Sky Uppercuting Ratcliffe right in the gut. Ouch! He jumps up straight away snapping into action. He gathers the water vapour from the arena and crashes it down in a waterfall of water in Yonderwear’s face. This is getting dirty fast!

Wait a sec. That wasn’t Yonderwear who took that damage. It was the substitute! Yonderwear is perfectly fine and sprints up to Ratcliffe and Sky Uppercuts him to prove my point. Again Ratcliffe is not amused. He Surfs using the water from the moat in the arena. That time it was the real Yonderwear and that Yonderwear felt the pain!

Yonderwear launches a Will-o-Wisp at Ratcliffe while he fires off a Brine. The two attacks collide! The flames are doused but Ratcliffe’s attack keeps on going! It strikes Yonderwear tripping him up; he gets a face of dirt as a result!

Yonderwear starts entering a coughing fit; it must have been that bad poisoning that Cruella de Vil the Roserade gave him earlier. He perks up when he gets his roundly dose of speed (boost), mmmmmmmmmm.

Post-Round
Korski

HP: 2
Energy: 43
Stats Changes: +3 Speed
Other: Toxic Spikes (2 layers), Badly Posioned (4 DPA next round), 2 layers of spikes

VS
Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: 48
Energy: 82
Stats Changes:
Other:

Blaziken
Sky Uppercut 5 energy 26 damage
-3 HP from Poison
Sky Uppercut 9 energy 26 damage
-3 HP from Poison
Will-o-Wisp 7 energy RNG rolled 89/100 for a miss
-3 HP from Poison
Empoleon
Waterfall 5 energy 25 damage
Surf 6 energy 20 damage
Brine 7 energy 25 damage

Objection is up first

EDIT: deleted the 20 HP sub off Blaziken's post round info.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Quick Attack/Hi Jump Kick Combo~Chill~Chill

Combo info:

Type: Fighting
BAP: 13+(4/2)=15
EN: [(8-1)+3]*1.5=15
Acc: (.9+1.0)/2=.95=95%
Priority: +1
Effect Chance: --

Round 13

Pre-Round
Korski

HP: 2
Energy: 43
Stats Changes: +3 Speed
Other: Toxic Spikes (2 layers), Badly Posioned (4 DPA next round), 2 layers of spikes
VS
Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: 48
Energy: 82
Stats Changes:
Other:

This round starts with silent anticipation. Yonderwear only has one ACTION to live, what can he do before that time comes?

He answers quickly, literally. After taking a HUGE run-up, he launches off his right foot and smashes into Ratcliffe with a Quick Uppercut combo! That attack nearly ended the match right then with its critical power but it doesn’t to Korski’s disappointment. Ratcliffe the Empoleon hangs on and launches an Aqua Jet off death. The critical power of that attack KO’d Yonderwear on the spot!

Post-Round
Korski

HP: K
Energy: O
Stats Changes:
Other: Toxic Spikes (2 layers) 2 layers of spikes

VS

Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: 6
Energy: 80
Stats Changes:
Other:

Blaziken
Sky Uppercut + Quick attack combo
Type: Fighting
BAP: 13+(4/2)=15
EN: [(8-1)+3]*1.5=15
Acc: (.9+1.0)/2=.95=95%
Priority: +1
Quick Uppercut 15 energy 42 damage RNG rolled 1/16 for a crit
Empoleon
Aqua Jet 2 energy 13 damage RNG rolled 1/16 for a crit

Now Korski’s final pokemon rebotina the Zoroark is sent out automatically and Korski goes first. Who goes second I wonder? Objection of course.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Focus Blast~Flamethrower~Focus Blast

To be honest, I can't figure out how you are getting these numbers for damage output. Sky Uppercut should have done 20 damage, not 26, and the combo should have done 34 damage (that's counting the crit), not 42. I've spoken to Objection about it, and neither he nor I want you to reref anything; I just wanted to call to your attention that you are off in your calculations somewhere.

GG Objection.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Oh I see what's going on there. I was using a Rank 4 Def for Empoleon when it actually was Rank 3 (my bad), but the 1.75 multiplier only applies to stat boosts, not type effectiveness. The calculation should be (9 [Sky Uppercut] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat])*1.5 [Type] = 22.5~23. The combo should be (15 [Combo] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat] + 3 [crit])*1.5 [Type] = 36. If I had used Swords Dance or something, the 1.75 would come into play, but I didn't, so it doesn't. Nothing should ever be multiplied by 1.75 unless it is a multi-stage stat boost, and those are added after everything else.

Also wasn't the combo Quick Attack + Hi Jump Kick, not Quick Attack + Sky Uppercut? I guess the difference in damage between those two combos makes up for any excess damage from Sky Uppercut. Anywho, I've already lost so ...

Combo: Aqua Jet + Waterfall - Cooldown - Waterfall

I'm so sorry for stuffing up this match. I feel so stupid right now. I'm so sorry to both you STPUD STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going to be reffing for a long time now. I will finish your match though.

I think maybe you just need to go through the tutor programme again, since I suspect your previous tutor left out some important information.

Round last

Pre-Round
Korski

Zoroark – Rebonita (M)
HP: 72
Energy: 100
Stats Changes:
Other: Bad Poisoning (1 DPA this round) Toxic Spikes (2 layers) 2 layers of spikes,
VS
Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: 6
Energy: 80
Stats Changes:
Other:

I suck at least this battle is over.

POW! BAM! Ratcliffe uses Waterfall Jet at the newly sent out Rebonita the Zoroark. VOOM! WOW! Rebonita uses a fatal Focus miss (blast), which doesn’t miss. This KOes Ratcliff the Empoleon. Battle over. Rewards time.
Post-Round
Korski

Zoroark – Rebonita (M)
HP: 55
Energy: 92
Stats Changes:
Other: Bad Poisoning (1 DPA this round) Toxic Spikes (2 layers) 2 layers of spikes,
VS
Objection

Empoleon – Ratcliffe (M)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stats Changes:
Other:

Zoroark
Focus Blast 8 energy 20 damage
12 + 0 + ((5-4)x1.5)+0x1.5=20
-1 poison damage
Empoleon
Aqua Jet + Waterfall combo
BAP: 10
Energy 12
Priority: 1
Effect Chance=10%
12 energy 16 damage
10+3+(4-2)x1.5)+0x1.00=16
KO’d

Rewards
3 TC to Objection and Korski
Every Pokemon gets 3 MC, unless there DC isn’t maxed out in which case they get 2 MC and 1 DC.
The following pokemon receive KO counters.
Facilier, Cruella de Vil, Yonderwear, Ratcliffe and Rebonita
Itasca gets 2 KOC as well
I get 10 undeserved RC as well.
GG and all that stuff. I’ll ref you guys again but you probably wouldn’t want me.

EDIT: Nah, don't blame this on TravelLog. And I actually got the idea of like doing a 1 match tutoring just to get the ropes again. I did take a bit of a lay off from reffing and then probably all of this c!@# started.

EDIT2: I may not be good at reffing, but I'm a dangfast reader. I think the main thing I got wrong was the super effective stuff. I'm going to go back through my reffing tonight to see if with me getting the SE thing right my reffing will be more actuate (I'm not the best speller, however). Anyone, thanks for copping with me throughout this entire battle and maybe I'll ref you two again when I find out exactly what I did wrong.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
Don't be so hard on yourself. The mistakes were all simple fixes and you can go forward knowing how to do those small things correctly. Thanks for reffing, and GG Objection (again)!

Yeah GG Korski, and that's probably a good idea Metal Bagon. I don't know when you last reffed before this but if it was a while ago then yeah a fair amount has changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)