Not open for further replies.
Living
Texas
Former (me)
Aubisio
Asek
Blazade
Martin

(bit short of time rn so will elaborate later if asked)

Lynch order for me would be
Texas/Martin > Blazade > Asek > Aubisio

With Asek/Aubisio being confirmed town. It pretty much narrows the options down well.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
honestly yea the lynch order is prolly me or texas first. do whatever town needs to do, i'll vote myself or texas depending on which the rest of town hops on

Lynch Texas

I can just as easily do Martin here but I had gut town on martin for longer

Only thing that hampers my ordering is if Former is straight neutral killing with no other abilities. Thoughts on this possibility? If there's another mafia IMO it has to be Texas.

Also I should have protected Colorcaste, I'm sorry. I have no excuse for it other than being absent minded and dumb thinking there were too many conftown to pick a target without giving it any further examination.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Imo there's no reason not to multi-lynch me/blazade/Martin/former/paperblade/aubisio

Leaving asek

Run one vote on each of us, do a lynch 6. We pretty much know there's only one non-town left, we know asek is fully confirmed town, there's no motivation for a town to break the lynch so anyone who goes against it outs themself

Only possible roadblock would be a possible LPV

If that's not acceptable my vote goes to former or Martin as the most probable scum and neutral remaining respectively so for the time being vote former hope

A 2man lynch doesn't change the LYLO math if ithere's just one scum up, so I'd trade with you texas or have martin trade with you. That's easier to police sine the people in question just vote the other one so no bullshit

If that happens and it's 2 town then it comes down to Former vs Me I guess, which can also be double lynched. I will use the BGs I've been saving to protect the confirmed town so that should help things.

Texas and Martin responses have been behaviorally towny, almost makes me want to lynch Former instead. This game is fucking with my brain.

I absolutely had a horrid early game but large parts of that had to do with limited time and really really struggling to keep up with a 21 person fast past game.

Only thing that hampers my ordering is if Former is straight neutral killing with no other abilities. Thoughts on this possibility? If there's another mafia IMO it has to be Texas.
It's really impossible that's the case. For proof, I want to bring up LW's results confirming my kill redirect use.

N1: Former Hope, Martin, Haruno and Pancake idled

N2: Pancake, Vanillish Waffer, Martin and Haruno idled

Now, if I was a straight up killer, there would have been a second death that night. (also interestingly, Texas was active both nights, I think he explained it away with using 1-shots, but that's unprovable since LW died right after so it just remains an interesting note).

In addition, with 6 players left (or 7? I don't even know anymore), if there was indeed a Martin/Texas Divine faction then 6>3 and they win or even potentially other abilities they still have. All in all, I really really don't like the plan of a multi lynch when there's still a faction of some sort, maybe with one person, maybe two (though almost certainly not 3 or they've already won with 6/7 people, unless we lynch right) and multi lynches in general being very easily screwable for a scum to use. I think/feel like I'm basically rambling here, but basically what I'm trying to say is

1. Multilynching is always a bad idea as seen by the haruno stunt
2. There's almost certainly a divine faction given the game hasn't ended with fairy's death, the mafia inspect/announce and then haruno's later insistence of a/the neutral.

So with that in mind Lynch Texas

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also
1. Multilynching is always a bad idea as seen by the haruno stunt
This is 100% wrong, the earlier multi lynch failed to hit scum but it did exactly what it was meant to do by forcing them to break the tie and out their presence.

In a scenario today town never has a reason to break the tie meaning that if a multi lynch catches a person who isn't town they're forced to vote or lose, and out themselves.

A large multi lynch is still a game winning play

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't care if I get lynched or not so long as if I do Texas dies on the same day. In an ideal world for me Texas gets lynched alone, but that is from a totally self-preservationalist standpoint, and if the rest of town want the info from my flip then I am not going to try to stop it provided that he goes with me. I am 100% serious when I say I'm somewhat suspicious of him and think that if there are any more potential scum or neutral that he is it, so his lynch is my end goal here--with self preservation coming second to it.

Texas Cloverleaf

Alternatively don't lynch me because you'd be mad to think I'm that good of an actor to walk out and redirect the d1 lynch, fight with haruno and be part of the lynch of every other scum, driving four of them just to get myself town cleared

The more I'm thinking about this the more I'm feeling like Martin and me is tvt

Martin as a neutral only works if you assume a divine being can't be town and you also have to assume he has a killing role on top of his three already extremely powerful roles

Me as a scum only works if you think I'm an amazing actor who is so good a player he can walk out on day 1 and blatantly redirect a lynch, engage in some ridiculous town theater by fighting with haruno, and is willing to orchestrate the death of every other scum

Me as a neutral only works if you assume that Martin is a neutral AND the alpha/omega are a JOAT faction, despite nothing indicating that either are neutral or a faction

I've been suspecting former hope but he does have some reasonable defenses to back up his claim

Which means that the uneasy feeling I've had about blazade all game remains.

If blazade was a final neutral or a scum (unlikely) he probably wins the game. He's been almost entirely unsuspected yet has some red flags that are very concerning.

There's a case to be made there if anyone is willing to listen

I'd be much more comfortable if we did double lynches today and tomorrow where one set was Texas/Blazade and another set was Martin/Former Hope

As is I think a Texas/Martin lynch is tvt and might cause us to lose, whereas I think it's fair to say that if there's a neutral it must be between Martin/former and if there's a scum it must be between me/blazade.

Barring of course a possible joat faction that doesn't exist

Aubisio Asek Paperblade Blazade Martin Former Hope

I need to know from each of you if your mind is made up on your vote, particularly from those who've voted to end day.

There's cases to be made if you're willing to hear them. I'm not certain we're in a position to win if the next two lynches are me and Martin individually and I think there's better plays to be made, if you're willing to play them. If there's anything else that needs to be said, if you want to cross-examine or question my behavior and actions, or anyone else's, now is the time.

I know we're all tired and want this game to end, but it's true end game now. Let's not let fatigue break our focus until we've won.

You redirected a lynch onto town when I was pursuing scum targets. Twice. I don't care how good an actor you think that makes you, the possibility of a pubinspect gave you more freedom and better public opinion on the second lynch.

I'm willing to listen to a case on me, Texas.

Texas Cloverleaf

Interestingly, I think it's very arguable I wasn't the cause of shubaka's death despite what's been said (and what I believed!). When I as going back through the thread I didn't really make much of a case at all for shubaka, I basically just said "hey I don't think Moody is scum this is who I'd rather vote" which at the time put the votes something like 5-2 for Moody-shub and then people ended up switching over to that while I wasn't even present due to being at work.

If I recall correctly you were actually the hammer vote when you switched off Moody at 6-5. I'll see if I can pull those records up when I go digging for the things on you that concerned me

Texas Cloverleaf

Additional thought I had while in the shower, if we do a single lynch martin's flip clears/implicates paperblade while also revealing whether there's a JOAT faction or not, giving us an extra conf!town at the very least. Pending results of my case unvote Vote Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)