NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO Texas your logic about counterwagoning would be correct if we had actually done as you said about shifting suspicion etc.
But both days the counter-wagon was: last-minute and never really addressing moody's wagon and just pushing the respective target.

17-18, 22-24 on day 2
he continued the "walrein makes jokes" thing on 27, though I suspect taht was a joke lynch
29-31 has juicy stuff from him and others, even if it's not specifically about him.
33+ goes back to the subject of moody.

"he, him, etc" is all moody in that block.

ALSO Texas your logic about counterwagoning would be correct if we had actually done as you said about shifting suspicion etc.
But both days the counter-wagon was: last-minute and never really addressing moody's wagon and just pushing the respective target.

17-18, 22-24 on day 2
he continued the "walrein makes jokes" thing on 27, though I suspect taht was a joke lynch
29-31 has juicy stuff from him and others, even if it's not specifically about him.
33+ goes back to the subject of moody.

"he, him, etc" is all moody in that block.
Texas Cloverleaf about
I think it's unreasonable to assume someone is scum just because they were a wagon that was abandoned multiple times. Part of scum reading is adjusting your reads based on evidence. If you still think he's scum then wagon him sure, but don't use him being saved previously as sole justification for it.
and Former Hope your page #s

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Def knights lynch, anything else comes tomorrow and I'd rather not see another last second lynch change today, so really I'd rather we hammer the damn issue already so we can discuss ALL the amazing info we will get tomorrow that will change and make moot all the discussion going on right now. Unless mafia kills off every legit info role.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Someone should double check but I'm pretty sure knights is at L-3. 5 in the vote count plus my vote makes six with 9 to hammer at 17 remaining.

Unless fort was on his wagon and invited I don't remember other vote changes since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)