NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if someone does think he revealed all the scum, they're clearly not paying attention or worse.

Moving on, I still suspect:
moody,texas,vanillish
and have inexplicable doubts about:
former,martin,blank,butteredtoast

Texas is acting so townie recently that it's starting to feel questionable x_x
Though I suppose the cancerous lynch and this most recent bout of energy is definitely reconcilable and heck reinforce each other to say "that's his playstyle".

Let's take a look at who is idling:

[LIST=1]
[*][USER=23012]LightWolf[/USER]
[*][USER=40742]Texas Cloverleaf[/USER]
[*][USER=266039]acidphoenix[/USER]
[*][USER=219528]Former Hope[/USER]
[*][USER=147031]Haruno[/USER]
[*][USER=58179]smashlloyd20[/USER]
[*][USER=236313]Fort Colorcastle[/USER]
[*][USER=40650]ButteredToast[/USER]
[*][USER=330043]shubaka17[/USER]
[*][USER=267539]MoodyCloud[/USER]
[*][USER=244809]pancake[/USER]
[*][USER=352364]KnightsofCydonia[/USER]
[*][USER=298525]Aubisio[/USER]
[*][USER=136800]Asek[/USER]
[*][USER=53782]Blazade[/USER]
[*][USER=208107]Whydon[/USER]
[*][USER=291525]Vanillish Wafer[/USER]
[*][USER=92818]Walrein[/USER]
[*][USER=173240]Martin[/USER]
[*][USER=224926]Cancerous[/USER]
[*][USER=365573]Blank Slate2356[/USER]
[/LIST]

After taking out the dead,
  1. LightWolf
  2. Texas Cloverleaf
  3. acidphoenix
  4. Former Hope
  5. Haruno
  6. smashlloyd20
  7. Fort Colorcastle
  8. ButteredToast

9. MoodyCloud

10. KnightsofCydonia
  11. Aubisio

12. Blazade
  13. Whydon
  14. Vanillish Wafer
  15. Walrein
  16. Martin

17. Blank Slate2356
smashlloyd is at a tennis tour for the weekend (as per this post made in a different part of smogon), and everyone else seems to be active?
Even whydon with the barren start seems to be acceptably active now.
Whydon's post history for the past few days is as follows (most recent first): and I think he's the least active.

1. Post
    NOC OC NOC Day 4 - Burnt Pancakes
    unvote
    Post by: Whydon, Yesterday at 9:33 PM in forum: Circus Maximus

2. Post
    tbh vanillish's claim kinda sounds like "oh yeah ill kill anyone who visits me so you guys better not inspect/distract/etc. me!!" and also sounds...
    Post by: Whydon, Yesterday at 7:10 AM in forum: Circus Maximus

3. Post
    How do I provide "evidence" ??? Unless you mean describe what I did? I inspected Walrein n1 and then I did Martin and he showed as village.
    Post by: Whydon, Thursday at 8:20 PM in forum: Circus Maximus

4. Post
    true Martin is clean
    Post by: Whydon, Thursday at 6:35 PM in forum: Circus Maximus

5. Post

6. Post
    Claiming faction cop
    Post by: Whydon, Thursday at 4:12 PM in forum: Circus Maximus
2+ posts daily (which is what we have from the least active player) is as much as we can expect from someone who is busy/quiet, so I think we're good now with regards to idlers

My scumhunting has been repeatedly interrupted by fuckery. Still haven't finished sorting through my nullpile, still waiting for Modot. The best I can do right now is rehash old talk about Moody, and I know I'd get shouted down for it (and not just by Moody).

My scumhunting has been repeatedly interrupted by fuckery. Still haven't finished sorting through my nullpile, still waiting for Modot. The best I can do right now is rehash old talk about Moody, and I know I'd get shouted down for it (and not just by Moody).
you could build a case against texas
There's plenty of material there

but I'd rather not have a 3rd last-minute lynch

I'm know I'm gonna sound like a heel for saying this, but I'm gonna postpone the legwork for a countercase until tomorrow afternoon. I'm a huge Bowyer fan and tonight's his first race as part of the Stewart-Haas team. Tomorrow's church and worship planning meeting.

is this "you" me or lightwolf ;_;

honestly we should lynch someone who's almost certainly scum, such as moodycloud
I don't think I've cast my vote yet idt, but in case I have:

Unlynch
Lynch Moodycloud
Do you seriously believe scum would give themselves away on day 1 to rescue their own when they know full well that I'd still be on the chopping block after that and that they'd be suspected if I flipped scum?

He answered my last questioning with literally "yay we moved on so let's move on"
That's also a sign of deflecting suspicion
Would scum blatantly admit that according to you?

Just got home. Potatocomp's updating Flash. I'm juggling apps and games rn playing catch up. Brady is probably gonna draw a lot of my attention.

And the fucking weather delay moved the race to the same time as the church meeting...

I haven't had much time for rereading between Brady and Mission, but I see Blaz brought up an outlier game as justification for a scumread on me. I didn't see it when it was first posted, and now that I've read it my pingdar's going off.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haruno anything to contribute?
sup fam. what u need? I think atm we're in a good spot seeing as how you all are voting to end day already.

knights being a almost surefire scum lynch even if we won't know it unless he's mafia janitor or whatnot
having 2/3 scum possibilities on the next day cycle.
Only problem is how none of you are willing to go for wolf which is fucking retarded but i digress.

sup fam. what u need? I think atm we're in a good spot seeing as how you all are voting to end day already.

knights being a almost surefire scum lynch even if we won't know it unless he's mafia janitor or whatnot
having 2/3 scum possibilities on the next day cycle.
Only problem is how none of you are willing to go for wolf which is fucking retarded but i digress.
I'll admit that if there's a recruiter anywhere, wolf is a prime target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)