NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
we are not lynching martin today... come on haruno, we will have A LOT of results to go off tomorrow. Also in case I die, do not claim results before whydon and blank slate do. And track and watcher claim absolutely last.

What I don't get in the martin is too strong to be town case is why he would reveal all these abilities now if he was a wolf? Like he was pretty much conftown after the revive happened so why use other strong abilities and make himself look like some OP neutral role to some people? It doesn't hold and I think we're wasting our time with the martin case, if we catch scum and numbers look off/if we get a neutral cope result (event though I don't want the cop to go on martin) we can look back at him and take action then but we have far better options right now.
There are still multiple hooker, cop and veteran claims iirc and we need to look into that.

Blazade any idea why all the evidence is telling me you're lock town but my gut is screaming caution
IDK it's probably because I'm decent enough at arguing when scum and I've kind of dropped off in activity lately lol. I wouldn't blame you for being a little cautious but evidence is king.

My lynch is pretty much set, I still think Martin neut is crazy talk.

I'm basically with Texas in his town bloc. (While I think Colorcaste was misguided in OGing lightwolf it's still towny esp with no competing claims)

We're 54 pages deep and all the claim info is woefully unorganized so there's that. Worth noting that some people have to be lying or omitting their roles since the Delayed Flipper is still out there so that kind of evidence works too.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
we are not lynching martin today... come on haruno, we will have A LOT of results to go off tomorrow. Also in case I die, do not claim results before whydon and blank slate do. And track and watcher claim absolutely last.
Can you please stop avoiding the question? You've refused to discuss anything regarding Martin all fucking game so I'd like some input from you regardless rather than waiting for "results" that may or may not happen. Again I find it suspicious that you of all people don't mind the fact that we both got lynch redirected in addition to wasting a full night cycle where we could've gotten results.
What I don't get in the martin is too strong to be town case is why he would reveal all these abilities now if he was a wolf? Like he was pretty much conftown after the revive happened so why use other strong abilities and make himself look like some OP neutral role to some people? It doesn't hold and I think we're wasting our time with the martin case, if we catch scum and numbers look off/if we get a neutral cope result (event though I don't want the cop to go on martin) we can look back at him and take action then but we have far better options right now.
There are still multiple hooker, cop and veteran claims iirc and we need to look into that.
Because the lynch was going against him? And how he simply needed us to get the heat off him since despite all this damning evidence YOU ALL STILL REFUSE TO BELIEVE HES SUSPICIOUS AMD ALL HAVE HIM AS LOCK TOWN LOOOL
unvote

Vote blank slate

wording in my pm implies that cancerous was the only role cop
why the fuck are you claiming mason so late

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Why the fuck would we lynch martin and risk wasting our time lynching town rather than verify claims and lightwolf's for starters
Lightwolf's claim is rock solid. No one denied his results all game and seeing as how we've had at least 20 pages since he claimed idle results, I fail to see how that will change. The problem is the role is NAI. And I see knights as scum and Martin as scum, howevrr I want to get the discussion on him to go beforehand on the off chance I die because people are too stupid to think anything is suspicious about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)