NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, between vanillish, BT and haruno, I would probably go

Vanillish > BT > haruno

Vanillish in part because I want to clear my vig claim and I doubt there's two (despite me being conditional), BT because their claim is wonky and Haruno last because well, it's haruno, I still remember my first NOC game where they had lied as town to try and push one of their scum reads for a lynch and I counter claimed on them and haruno ended up being lynched, losing the game for town. Point is, haruno lying as town isn't a first, but they should be further questioned absolutely

Vanillish isn't a vig but a veteran as far as I can remember, BT's claim is indeed a shady one. Haruno lied about his role and he'll have to bring answers.
Aubisio I only saw Haruno visiting, and I don't believe that texas is the best target for a roledouble tbh

then again this whole game has been wonk, neither of the two mafia flips have been overwhelmingly strong compared to what I would expect considering the town roles that have flipped

Has anyone actually targeted me to test my claim? Or tried to inspect me before we just go into mislynching me because Texas says it's a good idea? Because based on all your responses it seems like the answer is a no.

You can go ahead and lynch me, we have enough people for a few mislynches, but at this point I'm wondering why I'm being put into the fire on speculation when others have physical game evidence stacked against them instead of just blind guessing.

By the way Fort colorcastle if Whydon dies I'm lynching you
fuck off. I protect who I want. this is feeling like OMGUS. The same OMGUS you've been pulling every time you're suspected.
Actually, this post made me not protect whydon.
Plane builder=machinist=Idk what
Veteran is someone who kills people who target them at night
Guilty conscience means that if a town vigilante kills a town they die the next day
Plane builder could, depending on if he's told the status of his plane and/or if progress was made, have been a sort of bloodhound++.

There are too many protective and investigative roles in this game. Way too many.

^^^^

Those were remnants of yesterday

But lol when I get redirected to whydon anyways.

Cleaning Fort Colorcastle (doesn't really give us much but good to know at least).
Are you looking for moles in potentially townie users? I don't quite understand your targeting process, but hey who am I to talk? The first day I leave lightwolf unprotected he dies >.>.>
No need to explain tbh; we don't need scum figuring out a pattern of who to kill.

fuck off. I protect who I want. this is feeling like OMGUS. The same OMGUS you've been pulling every time you're suspected.
Actually, this post made me not protect whydon.

Plane builder could, depending on if he's told the status of his plane and/or if progress was made, have been a sort of bloodhound++.

There are too many protective and investigative roles in this game. Way too many.

^^^^

Those were remnants of yesterday

But lol when I get redirected to whydon anyways.
Lol we were lucky scum didn't try going after whydon then.
My post was meant as a warning, I would definitely not have let you get away with saying you made a bad play a 2nd time and I'd rather make that clear before it happens rather than after the fact.
Were you redirected to whydon? We have no redirector claim that I can recall so scum might have one and it wouldn't be Haruno then

This, tbh I feel really uneasy about this hi game because of that and if most of the people who claimed are truthful, then I expect scum have ways to get around it which we haven't really seen thus far
Agreed that the game looks fairly easy to solve through roles atm, only things I can see making town lose would be Blazade being a mole/Paperblade actually being recruited and using his ability to kill like 7 people.

Also there is absolutely a redirector, otherwise I don't see why it'd be specified that my kills can't be redirected. Also whoever it was that got lynched yesterday also said they'd been redirected didn't they?

Agreed that the game looks fairly easy to solve through roles atm, only things I can see making town lose would be Blazade being a mole/Paperblade actually being recruited and using his ability to kill like 7 people.
See though, that's why I feel uneasy. It feels too perfect for town and too many people getting confirmed that it's either going to be a landslide win for town, or the scum have some path to victory still

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
See though, that's why I feel uneasy. It feels too perfect for town and too many people getting confirmed that it's either going to be a landslide win for town, or the scum have some path to victory still
And if they do we're still fine. Of the four people on my suspect list they can literally all be town mislynches and we still wouldn't be in LYLO. We take out/clear the suspects, then start looking for the mole. By that point we probably take out two scum in the process.

Exactly what I mean though, if town can afford to mislynch 4 more days without losing and in that time use abilities and stuff to clear more people. Doesn't that seem too easy and clear cut? Ie if those were the actual conditions, how could the mafia actually win?

I mean, they've had a role blocker, a role cop and we can probably imagine a role delay thing, a pub announcer and a redirecter. If that was actually their set up, I don't see how it would be balanced for town victory.

Speaking of which, why no announce today?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Exactly what I mean though, if town can afford to mislynch 4 more days without losing and in that time use abilities and stuff to clear more people. Doesn't that seem too easy and clear cut? Ie if those were the actual conditions, how could the mafia actually win?
Play better in the early/mid game, presumably. Or more likely the designers didn't expect town to organize as well as we have.

Or they do have some unknown win con that we've had no word or inclination of and we might lose but worrying about that is an inferior option to the course we're taking. When the time comes we worry and start clearing martin/paper/blazade etc

Perhaps, but requiring 6 days of perfect play for scum to win seems way off. I'm not so much saying that they have another win con, rather I think there's a lot more shenanigans going on then most of town knows of

Fuck, I might be inclined to believe some of the scum lynches are intentional, with a scum claiming someone else as scum faction cop, that's the level of suspected shenanigans I'm talking about that might be going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)