NOC OC NOC GAME OVER - Now Despair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
uh my vet only passively kills scum that targets me. So any town that targets me is fine, there is a humongous downside to this however, but I won't state it till it actually comes since im like 110% sure hitmonleet made this role to troll me rofl

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lynch knights: moodycloud, blazade, martin, acid, texas, butteredtoast, lightwolf (7)
lynch martin: formerhope, haruno (2)
lynch moodycloud: colorcastle (1)
vote blank slate: aubisio (1)
vote pancake: vanillish wafer (1)

vote to end day: martin, aubisio, phoenix, blazade, whydon (5)

Multiple Hooker claims : KnightsofCydonia / smashlloyd

Multiple veteran claims : Haruno / Vanillish / (Walrein to some extent)

Multiple cop claims : Blankslate (rolecop) / Whydon (Faction cop) / (Cancerous is dead and a rolecop)

Multiple JOAT/weird oneshot claims : Texas (JOAT) / Martin (Busted JOAT) / Acidphoenix (gains 5 oneshots and is immune til one target dies) / Blazade (gains opposite oneshot of target's role)

wait has it been explicitly said by Martin that the night skip is different from the effect that killed pancake? Haruno keeps talking about it like they're separate abilities but I just assumed they were the same

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
They are separate parts of my Omega DayJOAT role. I'll reply to Haruno's posts tomorrow 'cause I'm too tired atm and I'd rather not be getting aggravated at a quarter to midnight.

Haruno

Damn am I the only person who believes in killing th obvious neutral? You all failed to kill neutral in pathfinder due to incompetent and you're all failing to do anything or even trying to oust what is obvious bullshit from Martin lmao

Haruno

This game is not pathfinder and sorting out claims takes priority over killing someone who is either town or neutral most likely
we already have though? You listed them out, all we have to do is let our night actions control shit. Now we wasted a cycle because of martin either being a dumbfuck as town with the night skip (unlikely) or being a broke af neutral. Since we're clearly not getting shit from martin since he'll keep delaying as long as he can.

vote to end day.

to reduce bullshit like another OMG BANDWAGON FLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to ensure martin doesn't have the time to day kill me because of bullshit. Hitmonleet get on that shit and no more fucking 96 hour days.

Haruno

Haruno even if it is a neutral there isn't an extra kill so there is zero chance we start thinkig about it before a single scum gets lynched lmao
im aware. I'm just trying to get stuff done so when day 5 finally starts we can get on that ass since everyone seems to be either dumb or willing to believe the stupidest shit cuz yknow logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)