OC Pokemon play ,,Humans Go"

Hello! Today i want to share with you a little piece that i made.
I thought it will be awesome to create something new with vibrant colours and a bit of humour.
Thats why i created Pokemons playing a new game - Humans Go!
I hope you will like it :D
Below you can find speed drawing video mixed with our gameplay from Pokemons GO. Sadly only in Polish, sorry about that :(

More art that also can be found on my deviantArt:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! We don't often get artists this skillful to set up an art thread right away so that alone is a nice treat. Apart from the Pokemon being drawn well, stuff like the couch burning from Charmander's tail and stray leaves from Bulbasaur on the floor really makes the image more immersive than otherwise. However, we have a rule that new thread requires a minimum of three images on display before being made, but since I found your dA, I added another two for you, check for yourself if you'd like to exchange them to something you're personally more satisfied with.

Welcome to Smogon! We don't often get artists this skillful to set up an art thread right away so that alone is a nice treat. Apart from the Pokemon being drawn well, stuff like the couch burning from Charmander's tail and stray leaves from Bulbasaur on the floor really makes the image more immersive than otherwise. However, we have a rule that new thread requires a minimum of three images on display before being made, but since I found your dA, I added another two for you, check for yourself if you'd like to exchange them to something you're personally more satisfied with.
I just thought it will be stupid to add drawing not related to Pokemon world :) Anyway thanks for info, will keep this in mind for future :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)