October 14th VGC Regional - San Jose, California: Won by Kamz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Santa Clara County Fairgrounds | Map
Play! Pokemon Page
344 Tully Road
San Jose, CA 95111
(408) 494-3247

Fall Regionals make their way to San Jose! The VGC 13 season is sure to be exciting, so let's kick it off with a Smogon victory here at San Jose!​

Prizes:
1st Place
  • A Pokémon VG Regional Championships 1st Place award
  • A Travel Award (including a parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2013 U.S. National Championships at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, OR the Canada National Championships in Toronto, ON.*
  • A first-round bye at the U.S. National Championships**
  • 120 Championship Points

2nd Place

• A Pokémon VG Regional Championships 2nd Place award
  • A Travel Stipend of $500 for Junior and Senior Division finalists, collected on site at the National Championships. Valid ID will be required to collect your stipend.
  • A Travel Stipend of $300 for Masters Division finalists, collected on site at the National Championships. Valid ID will be required to collect your stipend.
  • A first- round bye at the U.S. National Championships**
  • 110 Championship Points (if division attendance is 4 or greater)

3rd & 4th Place

• A Travel Stipend of $500 for Junior and Senior Division semi-finalists, collected on site at the National Championships. Valid ID will be required to collect your stipend.
  • A Pokémon VGC Regional Championships 3rd or 4th Place award
  • 90 Championship Points (if division attendance is 8 or greater)

Attendance:

Masters:
pokemaster649
voodoo pimp
kamz
Bloom (+1)?
Maski
Imitation Black
Saboros
Age of Kings (+ SC crew)

Seniors:
sassan
KermitTheFrog14

I hope.

I doubt ill make it. But if i go it will be an additional Masters and junior as usual.

Does anyone know where to go to see the AR pokemon pictures they took here? I think it said the second poke gym website, but where on it? Do we need some kind of password?

just wanted to add in that I got 2nd in seniors. only notable smogon matchup was VS KermitTheFrog14 in the top4. WHY DO ALL THE MASTERS HAVE TO GROW UP!? ; ~ ;
hurr durr 100th post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)