Offense on Steroids-A Hyper Offensive Team

AB2, thats funny because he actually had azelf before he changed it, but I'm going to have to disagree with changing EQ to ES, just because, like you said, Dragonite needs to wear down the steels sent in against him.

But anyways, this has to be one of the best team reconstructs I've seen in a while, because when teams change they also change how well they deal with certain threats and play styles, and this team became more well equipped to deal with certain threats without opening itself up to others, like how the vulnerability to scarfmence created by switching to CM Latios was covered up by the addition of Metagross, and how the removal of alakazam and scizor created a weakness to CM reuniclus that was covered up by trick on rotom w.

AB2, thats funny because he actually had azelf before he changed it, but I'm going to have to disagree with changing EQ to ES, just because, like you said, Dragonite needs to wear down the steels sent in against him.

But anyways, this has to be one of the best team reconstructs I've seen in a while, because when teams change they also change how well they deal with certain threats and play styles, and this team became more well equipped to deal with certain threats without opening itself up to others, like how the vulnerability to scarfmence created by switching to CM Latios was covered up by the addition of Metagross, and how the removal of alakazam and scizor created a weakness to CM reuniclus that was covered up by trick on rotom w.
Thank you I worked very hard to find pokemon that would fit nicely on my team without bringing any weaknesses. AB2 suggested that I swap out Agility Metagross for SD Lucario but Metagross has been working out very well for me. Also, EQ is very useful on Dragonite because lots of times things like bulky Heatran with no balloon come in and think they call wall me and hit me with an HP Ice, but then I wreck them with EQ. Also, it is very easy to set DDances so there is no need for the extremespeed (haha that rhymes) because my speed is usually already off the charts. Thank you guys for the help with this team I am still working hard to perfect it.

Oh, I also meant to address that, I too feel that metagross deserves a spot over lucario, because metagross adds defensive value to the team as well, and lucario is too frail to survive anything. In addition, lucario has somewhat fallen from grace this gen, being slower than many common threats such as landorus and terrakion. With the rise of bulk this gen, lucario needs either Nasty Plot or Swords Dance to still be viable, and can't afford to use agility like metagross. Granted that the gift of ES is still a boon to Lucario, it's often not enough. While lucario has very strong points, he also carries severe flaws, while metagross is much more well rounded.

liked it better before. now its more vulnerable to ever so common dragons, lacks a steel, which are almost standard, and running volc without a spinner is...no. LO adds to his frailness. and god forbid sand is running. then you have all of 2-3 turns to actually use volc.

liked it better before. now its more vulnerable to ever so common dragons, lacks a steel, which are almost standard, and running volc without a spinner is...no. LO adds to his frailness. and god forbid sand is running. then you have all of 2-3 turns to actually use volc.
You are very right. After testing out the team some more I found that the lack of a steel type is a huge problem. The problem is, metagross was not very effective as Rotom-W and other common pokes wall it very easily. Do you have any idea of a pokemon I could put in that slot?

heatran and jirachi are both capable of running offensive sets, but i dont know if heatran has any boosting moves, or, if your willing to get unconventional, rock polish aggron, if you can manage to get it set up around those 4X weaknesses, can head smash the entire game into oblivion, and is a boss. carry a chople berry for mach punches though.

heatran and jirachi are both capable of running offensive sets, but i dont know if heatran has any boosting moves, or, if your willing to get unconventional, rock polish aggron, if you can manage to get it set up around those 4X weaknesses, can head smash the entire game into oblivion, and is a boss. carry a chople berry for mach punches though.
ya know i could run superachi... OR ROCK POLISH AGGRON!!! YOU'RE A GENIUS :)

It's super effective (4x)!
Damage: 3924 - 4632 of 311 HP
1261% - 1489%
Aggron got STAB on Head Smash
A Critical Hit!
Aggron's Life Orb increased damage.
252Atk Life Orb Heavy Metal Aggron (+Atk) crit Head Smash vs 0HP/0Def Volcarona (-Def): 1261% - 1489% (3924 - 4632 HP). Guaranteed OHKO.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

But yeah, head smash and rock head enable aggron to 2HKO the game, and OHKO anything that isn't extremely defensive and resists head smash. i remember using ninjask to pass it +2 atk and +4 speed and destroying the game

EDIT: oh yeah, i forgot, use automize if you don't plan on using heavy slam, as it reduces weight, and thus the effectiveness of low kick and grass knot, or just use rock polish if you do use heavy slam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)