1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Official Decisions Thread

Discussion in 'World Cup of Pokemon' started by Aldaron, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aldaron

Aldaron All da lil birdies chirpin
    is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

I'll put the official decisions and some basic substantiation in here
  2. Aldaron

is a Tournament Directoris a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administrator
    OU and IRC Leader

Decision #1: Giving all team captains project mods in here.

This is so you can edit in important information, like subs, into a designated post in each thread so people don't have mindlessly search massive threads for it.

Warning: any, I mean ANY, abuse of this privilege will cause you to be strongly infracted and removed permanently from your team. You might also cause your team to incur further punishment. Just don't be idiots.
  3. Aldaron

OU and IRC Leader

Not going to bother with a huge post, but ojama was playing bloodseeker, their server crashed

I reviewed the log, determined it was impossible for ojama to lose unless misclick, so easy decision

ojama wins
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)