DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 1] LINK YOUR REPLAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FYI your optimal play in that last game with Toed v Gyarados on turn 14 was Perish Song. The slower mon dies last and you win. Woulda been a lot easier and not rely on a Scald burn.

pant pant pant -let me catch my breath- gulp

Won against my nakama xtra$hine hine in an insane match where it came down to the wires phew, thanks to Laga and @u for the teams

logs:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-214551506
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-214547349

this experience has opened my eyes to the world of doubles, i will forever respect this tier and make it incumbent upon myself to adhere to its principles are attempt to propser into the next doubles prodigy

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
requesting activity over shyfire unless he shows up soon. we were scheduled to play for today but he hasnt been on since yesterday

edit: im gonna beat his buns on wednesday

Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I contacted my opponent Monday at 1:05am via Smogon PM. and they have not responded at all to this day.

Calling Activity on this. Can add a Tourney Director to the conversation for proof if necessary.

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
my opp is looking like he has better things to do than reply to my wall message ~

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting activity

I vm'd on at the start of the week and he didnt respond till i posted again on Firday. From there I have messaged back twice yet he hasnt replied, and Im not sure how free i will be today.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Requesting activity, my opp didn't show up at the time agreed upon today even with the wide timerange and same TZs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)