DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 1] LINK YOUR REPLAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is he mad at me i just played for fun. the fact we have to save replays makes this much less enjoyable for me which lead to me using joke teams ... im not going to rebuild my best teams when i need them for something like grand slam.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
why is he mad at me i just played for fun. the fact we have to save replays makes this much less enjoyable for me which lead to me using joke teams ... im not going to rebuild my best teams when i need them for something like grand slam.
then build more fucking teams

it's not hard

Stratos

Banned deucer.
the fact that grand slam matters to you and money does not is frankly shocking to me

the fact that you not only think the meta will be unchanged six months from now but that your opponents will bother to find replays from february when they are preparing for you in grand slam is downright mindboggling

the fact that grand slam matters to you and money does not is frankly shocking to me

the fact that you not only think the meta will be unchanged six months from now but that your opponents will bother to find replays from february when they are preparing for you in grand slam is downright mindboggling
yes id rather win doubles grand slam then receive $20. yes I think my teams will still be good 6 months down the road. see: some of TFCs teams in ORAS OU made for XY OU.

time it takes to potentially win doubles grand slam: at least 40 minutes for 2 games x 7, like 5 hours this excludes all the testing teambuilding etc and only playing the games
time it takes to make $20 at work, 2 hours

im not trying to start an argument here, im only playing this tour for fun, i just disagree with the premise of being forced to save replays not everyone has the time to make new teams every week.

also im the type of guy who would go back 6 months to find every possible replay of my opponent...

Stratos

Banned deucer.
aight if youd rather use joke teams and bullshit than just like, build new teams sometime between now and august that is your prerogative

i dont plan to build a single team for this tour until at least top 32 but that doesnt mean i have to use sixdoge, im just using teams from spl and shit

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
requesting activity win @_@ opp hasn't even looked at profile page, considering i posted on wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)