DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm going to pull out too for next round. I'll be travelling to an rural area for next week, and I'm not sure what my internet connection will be like, plus I need to prepare from the Australian VGC.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
if he said play thursday and then you never agreed to play thursday why the fuck would he bother going on ps to find you when you never said youd be there

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Because the first time we met on the sim I told him I'd be fine with any time in the future he wanted to schedule, since he'd already told me his schedule and timezone by then. I didnt reply because I expected him to be there.

Vm matters far more than ps activity Js, the fact that you never responded to his vm is perfectly justifiable for an activity win.
If that's the case then fine, but I still think it's pretty cold to say that you're going to show up at a time and then not show up, especially after you received a preliminary ok (even though it wasn't on Smogon, but apparently that matters). If activities are supposed to handed out solely based off of one person avoiding a match, then that doesn't apply here since we both made attempts to battle but it didn't work out for either of us. The VM shouldn't count as an attempt to schedule if he didn't even follow up with what he said

Stratos

Banned deucer.
i dont think u understand common courtesy

lets imagine we are bros irl and we're chatting and youre like "hey dude we should hang out this week, im free any time" and im like "ok"

then on monday i text you "lets go to the mall at 7 on thursday" and you never respond

there is no reasonable expectation for me to go to the mall at 7 on thursday

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I dont understand why we have so many activity issues at this stage of the tournament.

It amazes me how some people made it this far without basic communication skills.

Be clear to each other about time availability and respond to one another by picking a definitive time after you both inform about availability.

It is not hard..... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)