Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What the fuck is with the bad camera angles in this dunk contest? The "above the backboard" camera does not show off the dunks at all... I wanna see how high they jump and stuff. Bring back the "guy trailing the dunker" cam imo

LaVine is good tho

edit: HOLY SHIT GORDON HAS TO WIN

edit2: more had camera work, LaVine went out of frame on that windmill....

edit3: how tf did he not get 50 for that last dunk?? it was the biggest double clutch I've ever seen and we've seen long between the legs dunks before..

Last edited:
I was too young to truly enjoy Vinsanity in 2000 so I would say that was the best dunk contest I have ever seen. That said, Aaron Gordon should have won in the finals.

Sam Mitchell with yet another trick this season saying he will start Tayshaun Prince for half the remaining games and LaVine for the other half...if he didn't already have zero clue like byron scott does then he has clearly gotten there by now.

Sam Mitchell with yet another trick this season saying he will start Tayshaun Prince for half the remaining games and LaVine for the other half...if he didn't already have zero clue like byron scott does then he has clearly gotten there by now.
lol..that's the most dumbest thing I've heard. Alternating starters, haha. Do you have any clue of Gorgui Dieng will be starting for the 2nd half of the season? He was able to get the starting job toward the end of the 1st half of the season and did pretty well.

lol..that's the most dumbest thing I've heard. Alternating starters, haha. Do you have any clue of Gorgui Dieng will be starting for the 2nd half of the season? He was able to get the starting job toward the end of the 1st half of the season and did pretty well.
He should have been the starter at the start of the season instead of backing up Towns, but eventually Sam Mitchell figured it out. But knowing Sam Mitchell he loves his old guys for no reason whatsoever so him starting isn't going to be a consistent thing, only when Garnett rests (which should be often anyway, so there's that).

Memphis got some great pieces to add to their likable core of Z-Bo/Matt Barnes/Tony Allen with the likes of PJ Hairston/Birdman/Stephenson joining them this trade deadline =)
How can you remember to mention Matt Barnes but not Mike Conley?
I wish the Pacers could've made a move in the trade deadline. I would've loved to trade Hill for Jeff Teague from the Hawks but alas, we did nothing so we're gonna sit near the bottom of the playoff picture and lose in the 1st round :(

How can you remember to mention Matt Barnes but not Mike Conley?
I wish the Pacers could've made a move in the trade deadline. I would've loved to trade Hill for Jeff Teague from the Hawks but alas, we did nothing so we're gonna sit near the bottom of the playoff picture and lose in the 1st round :(
Don't think the Hawks would give up Jeff Teague, a young guard on small contract for just George Hill. The addition of Kurt Hinrich just tells me they're going for one last push this season for the postseason. Otherwise there wouldn't have been so many rumors on Teague / Horford.

The Grizz completely gutted whatever perimeter scoring they had left with those trades, I'd say they look like they're packing it in this season without Gasol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)