Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really hate seeing Kobe going out like this with the way he's playing... I really felt that he wanted to use this season to put up a last show but things don't go as plan.

very sad to see kobe go. its hard to imagine an NBA season without kobe bryant. makes you realize that we shouldnt take for granted all the great players we get to watch on a daily basis. curry, lebron, etc. stop dissecting their play, stop criticizing their flaws, stop comparing them. just enjoy them while they're still around. because one day, they'll be gone too...

I kept telling myself after his Achilles injury that this day was coming at any time, and it still hurts to think about it. He has to go out now though.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Fun fact, the Bucks were also responsible for the Lakers 33 game winning streak in the 79s ending #fearthedeer

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not to take away from the bucks but the dubs played tired as fuck b/c of that double OT vs the celtics so props to them as well

what a historic start..unfortunately had to end tho..would like to ahve seen them break the 33 game winning streak..

but another fun fact, the bucks have been responsible for breaking 5 streaks with +10 wins and all of them went off to win a NBA title..

It's disappointing Kobe's last season is terrible. The Lakers can go die in a hole.

And the 76ers :)

Kobe isn't playing nearly as bad asl he was. He's almost back to his career averages in the last 7 games. Took him minute to get his legs back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)