Official NBA 16-17' Season Thread

Dion Waiters proved me wrong, has my favorite team going from a lottery pick to a seed in the playoffs ever since January. Talk about a new years resolution.

LA being out is about to prove further that KL is this years mvp, clutch on both offense and defense... straight fuckery.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was too busy watching ucla v kentucky but apparently devin booker dropped 70 fucking points?

If the Lakers can hang onto their top 2 pick this year, they'll look like geniuses. Idk, I got a bad feeling our luck is gonna run out. Even bringing Magic in can only boost morale so much, and when we lose the pick, all the cancerous die easy fans will start complaining about all the bad instead.

If the Lakers can hang onto their top 2 pick this year, they'll look like geniuses. Idk, I got a bad feeling our luck is gonna run out. Even bringing Magic in can only boost morale so much, and when we lose the pick, all the cancerous die easy fans will start complaining about all the bad instead.
Our pick is top-3 protected, but if it goes to Philly, our 2019 first rounder goes to Orlando as well. If we keep it, we send two second rounders to Orlando. It's actually so important we keep it this year.

Our pick is top-3 protected, but if it goes to Philly, our 2019 first rounder goes to Orlando as well. If we keep it, we send two second rounders to Orlando. It's actually so important we keep it this year.
Exactly!!! We're so close with the suns now.. have to lose out if necessary. pls dont screw us over lottery. We also lose our 2018 1st rounder if we keep 2017+2019 but obv keeping the 2017 and 2019 is better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)