Official NBA 2012-13 Season Thread

LOL. No need to be condescending.
But yeah, the Knicks can't afford to be on cruise control playing in the Atlantic division. Philly, Celtics, Raps, and even Nets are capable of a few upsets.
when someone misuses literally there is a need to be condescending back

Wade really needs to adjust his game now. He's been awful. He needs to change it like Duncan and Kobe did because he's not getting any younger.

Wade really needs to adjust his game now. He's been awful. He needs to change it like Duncan and Kobe did because he's not getting any younger.
He's managed to survive off frequent trips to the foul line. But lately, no-calls have been becoming more apparent.

It just irks me when he takes off on a defensive play because he's too busy complaining to the referees.

Melo have a bad game, but I like him this season better. He seems more mature, he tries to do other things, and moves well on their plays. Maybe moving him to PF helped.. An endgame smallball line-up of Felton/Kidd/Smith/Anthony/Chandler is very potent both offensively and defensively..

He's just not 100% yet. Probably around 80% right now. He'll be fine. Lakers didn't do too bad. It's a shame Pau missed that three, but losing by a shot isn't bad at all for a team missing their better two point guards.
I dunno if I'd consider Blake better than Morris, even; I actually feel better with him not playing. Otherwise, I agree with this.

I'm getting so, so sick of that LeBron Samsung commercial. Saw more than enough of it on opening night alone.

I really don't see how the Wizards win a single game this year. This is pathetic. I like it when the Wizards are completely irrelevant so I can pretend they don't exist. They need to win so people will stop talking about them.

What I would give for Howard not to be absolute trash at the free throw line.
This. So much. And Kobe has missed half his FTs as well. WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?
Of course he's only taken 4, fucking Joe Johnson won't get off his ass and he hasn't been able to penetrate the paint as much as he has recently.
I'm enjoying Reggie Evans and MWP exchanging blows though.

update: The Lakers have missed 18 free throws. 18!! And Howard is responsible for 10 of them at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)