1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. Welcome to the Orange Islands! Please remember to read the rules. Come chat with us on our IRC channel and enjoy your stay!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Official Poffin Making Thread

Discussion in 'Orange Islands' started by BlueCookies, Apr 30, 2012.

1. BlueCookies

BlueCookies April Fools 2009 Participant
    is a VGC 2012 Masters World Champion

OFFICIAL POFFIN MAKING DISCUSSION

Anyone who has tried to make poffins irl has surely had a great time, and this thread is to discuss the different poffins you've made, the poffin making minigame, and everything else related to poffins.

Here are some tips on how to make a good poffin, as well as where to find the poffin case since it's very difficult to find.
    http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Good-Poffin-on-Pokemon-Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Discuss!​
  2. Birkal

Birkal We have the technology.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

... What? People make poffins... in real life?? This sounds like a fantastic use of time and energy. We need to get on ingredients research and recipe development ASAP. I bet they are preposterously delicious.

Anyways, I've only made a few poffins in game. I loved how as the poffin solidified you didn't have to worry about spilling, so you could go all out with your spinning. I did it with a friend once but that was weird (I'm more of a solo poffin kinda guy). Has anyone else done this with friends? How did it go?

Man, I wanna go make some poffins now.
  3. Codraroll

Codraroll
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Might just be my bias against the 4th generation games, but I like Pok├ęBlocks more. The awesome simplicity, yet intriguing skill required for making a good block...

...that, or the fact that my DS' touch screen was, and still is, completely borked. I never got the hang of poffins, possibly because I couldn't use the controls for neither the baking process or the Super Contests properly.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)