Official Poffin Making Thread

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
OFFICIAL POFFIN MAKING DISCUSSION

Anyone who has tried to make poffins irl has surely had a great time, and this thread is to discuss the different poffins you've made, the poffin making minigame, and everything else related to poffins.

Here are some tips on how to make a good poffin, as well as where to find the poffin case since it's very difficult to find.
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Good-Poffin-on-Pokemon-Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

Discuss!​

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
... What? People make poffins... in real life?? This sounds like a fantastic use of time and energy. We need to get on ingredients research and recipe development ASAP. I bet they are preposterously delicious.

Anyways, I've only made a few poffins in game. I loved how as the poffin solidified you didn't have to worry about spilling, so you could go all out with your spinning. I did it with a friend once but that was weird (I'm more of a solo poffin kinda guy). Has anyone else done this with friends? How did it go?

Man, I wanna go make some poffins now.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Might just be my bias against the 4th generation games, but I like PokéBlocks more. The awesome simplicity, yet intriguing skill required for making a good block...

...that, or the fact that my DS' touch screen was, and still is, completely borked. I never got the hang of poffins, possibly because I couldn't use the controls for neither the baking process or the Super Contests properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)