Official Smogon Fantasy Football PLAYOFF Thread (2014-15 Edition)

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Owning the Broncos starting qb and their starting rb is great, getting fantasy points pretty much every time their offense does something is fun

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*dies*

Manning and Hillman couldn't save my touchdown deficient team from losing by 6 points

benching roddy white for brandin cooks probably didn't help either...

Last edited:
was only up 3 points in my money league (3.5 with tiebreaker) over Shayne Suisham when the Steelers got that fumble and set up for a 40 yard field goal.

apparently, though, our league only gives 4 points for field goals between 41-49 yards :^)

well...
rip aj green, rip jimmy graham
4-2 atm but gonna have to survive for next 3 weeks prob without them...not to mention cruz is done. and my qb is stafford who is garbage without megatron so hes nerfed too. gonna have to go undefeated to make playoffs after this x.x
Well, lost this week but AJ Green should be back next week, and Jimmy Graham should be better next week as well. Also managed to pick up Brady before this week which is amazing since he's crushing again; when his bye week comes Megatron should be back, making Stafford a much better fantasy play as well. Also have Ronnie Hillman who's going off right now, and managed to trade almost nothing for Ball. I traded Lacy b/c of his 'timeshare' for Jeffery, which works out great since my Week 13+ lineup would be Brady or Stafford / Green / Gordon / Jeffery / L Bell / Hillman or Ball / Graham / random K + D. Just have to make playoffs now...

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I love the Ravens D and Antonio Brown and I love whooping WB with the Ravens D and Antonio Brown :)
*edits roster to bench them*

Killah why should a 41-49 field goal give more than 4 pts? it's 3 for under 40, 4 for 40-49, and 5 for 50+ (and iirc I even added an extra bonus for 60+)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
His point is that, rather than getting four points, the kicker only got three because the range for a four-point fantasy FG is 41-49 yards and not 40-49.

which is really dumb, and also hilarious

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol the guy is starting cpatt and devin hester, trading megatron would almost always be a bad trade for him

well yah, but i'm hoping to capitalize on his frustration.

enter the playoffs with Calvin + Gordon + Barshall and Forte + LBell?

i'd be okay with that.

sitting Kelce against the Rams seems like a bad idea, but they just don't throw him the ball.

Joique v. ATL is also a cake match-up, and Vereen could easily go off again v. Bears.

halp.

both of your TEs have had their byes

trade one of them
i might have someone interested.

i'd love another WR1 or a solid WR2. he has Cobb/Hilton/Watkins.

straight up trade Thomas for Hilton? is that fair?

i'd rather have Cobb but i'd probably have to give him Thomas + an RB and i don't think i'm okay with that.

Sam

is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
if i was in a league and that trade was accepted, i would veto it

okay he countered with Julius+Denard for Calvin.

i take that right?

or do i try to get more from the guy i wanted to trade Julius to for Cobb?

Last edited:

Sam

i'd do julius + denard, but i view denard as almost worthless so it's basically julius for calvin straight up, which is fair

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)