Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cromat (Smogon) vs Noobster (Smogon)
Articuno64 (Smogon) vs Cerberus (Smogon)
mtg (Smogon) vs flyquaza (PalletTown)
cloud (Smogon) vs peter_pan (Smogon)
Skslobkilla (Bleepland) vs Full Metal (Smogon)
Basics (Groudon's Volcano) vs chaos (Smogon)
Nowster (Nintendo NSider) vs TheNewGuy (Smogon)
jpchato (Smogon) vs Eagle (Smogon)
Hipmonlee (Smogon) vs Rex Iudeorum (Smogon)
aragornbird (Smogon) vs spies (UUSF)
Aeolus (PokeRealm) vs Kikuichimonji (Smogon)
Vineon (Smogon) vs homsar (Smogon)
Hot Nikkels (PokeRealm) vs choop (Smogon)
IPL vs Cheesy Queso (UUSF)
MoP (Smogon) vs a2tarheel (GameFAQs)
AfTeRsHoCk (PokeRealm) vs NZ-1337 (Smogon)

I've posted a topic on UUSF asking CQ when he wants to meet up with IPL for the battle. He said "not this weekend" (referring to last weekend) and I think he wants to battle this weekend.

So posting here to make sure and see if he can confirm a date?

Edit: Just sent him a PM on UUSF to ask.

I've sent CQ a PM on UUSF and I see him on the active members list right now but he hasn't responded so I don't know what's up.

I'll keep trying to contact him before the deadline is up.

I won vs Articuno64 in a nice fast match where my pokemon countered his pretty much, so he was in a tight position.

Won 5-0. GG Arti.

For those who want to know why they missed it, we played on Realm because of some lack on smogon.

i won 2-0 against Vineon in a close battle that was hax free

i was scared when i saw his duggy because it counters like three of my pokes

gg

Can't battle because I just found out I won't be around for the majority of the weekend. Let LSM take my place if he wants because I never actually battled him.

You can battle now can't you? Zero is online also so he can connect you to ipl prolly. He is on Realm so you could look there.

Yeah, I'm here. Also I don't think they would allow subs this late in the tournament. =\ So try to get on man. I'll be here most of the time.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Cheesy Queso isnt technically asking for a sub really, he is more asking for the disqualification last round to be over turned..

Also ZFS stood me up again yesterday.. I hope I see him today..

Have a nice day.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
No substitutes please. It's round 3, it's like giving someone a free pass to the top 32 out of 128. :[

Hipno said:
Cheesy Queso isnt technically asking for a sub really, he is more asking for the disqualification last round to be over turned..
I have to say that I disagree. I mean, I pmmed him ALMOST TWO WEEKS AGO asking to battle, he was like "nah not this weekend, next one."

Now he's asking for someone else (his previous round opponent) to battle in his place after he has KNOWN FOR TWO WEEKS that he needed to get this match done is just wrong.

I hope it isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)