Official Smogon Tournament #2 Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
IPL has gotten the win mainly because Cheesy said he wouldn't battle blah blah and tried to let his round 2 opponent battle in his place blah blah whatever. IPL advances.

I'm too lazy to make spotlights to be honest so you can make your own. I'd say mtg vs peter_pan personally.

mtg (Smogon) vs peter_pan (Smogon)
Skslobkilla (Bleepland) vs Cerberus (Smogon)
Hipmonlee (Smogon) vs Basics (Groudon's Volcano)
MoP (Smogon) vs jpchato (Smogon)
homsar (Smogon) vs imperfectluck (PokeRealm)
aragornbird (Smogon) vs choop (Smogon)
NZ-1337 (Smogon) vs Aeolus (PokeRealm)
Noobster (Smogon) vs Nowster (Nintendo NSider)

THE DEADLINE IS TWO WEEKS FROM NOW, AKA FEB. 12TH.

Haha Aeolus, we meet again! This time I dont plan on having a Dusclops weakness so have at that!

ps: I tend to take a lot of time making/perfecting my teams before I battle each round so I'll probably battle you rather close to the 12th.

Good Luck, but not to much =)

CHed my donphan and predicted my heracross switch beautifully. I gave up after that seeing as how I didn't expect to pull a win out of my ass after an entire shitty few days of tournament placing.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
NZ-1337 said:
Haha Aeolus, we meet again! This time I dont plan on having a Dusclops weakness so have at that!

ps: I tend to take a lot of time making/perfecting my teams before I battle each round so I'll probably battle you rather close to the 12th.

Good Luck, but not to much =)
I'm just fine with waiting until next week. I'm rushing a fraternity this week, so everything is sort of hectic for me. I'll see you around the 12th.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ooooh, I'm against choop. :o
I can do it basically anyday of the week, but Tuesdays and Thursdays are best since I only have one class.

lol Nowster vs Noobster :/

I'm gmt+1 and I'm usually on for at least a few hours everyday. Anytime you wanna do this.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
I'm on pretty often, but I'd rather do it closer to this or next weekend, as I'm planning on maybe making a new team.

P_P, I've seen you on NB before, so I guess it wont be that hard for us to find each other.
I will probably battle you late this week or sometime next week.

Hipno, TBH with you, I'm not really feeling up to a tourney battle this week. I've got exams, OFSAA wrestling qualifiers, and all that jazz, so yeah. Can we set it up for some time next week maybe?

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sure Basics, I am in no rush, but I would like to know when we will battle..
Why dont we say next week at the same time as your last post?

Have a nice day.

aragornbird said:
ooooh, I'm against choop.
I can do it basically anyday of the week, but Tuesdays and Thursdays are best since I only have one class.
Hey! tuesdays and thursdays are great for me too. I am in brisbane, australia and too lazy to work out timezones atm but hopefully we can find eachother soon.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Why is it that the left side of the pairings seems to be more... predominant over the ones on the right side? I think the round will belong to the Left.

i won 1-0 against ipl in one of the closest matches ive ever played. gg ipl

i almost died when his zappy got a ch on my swampert at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)