Official Smogon Tournament Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be home until tomorrow (and this computer can't even support Netbattle for more than like 3 minutes). Hopefully I'll be able to battle Eat My Short then...

4 to go:

Dragon_Hawk (Smogon) vs. Eat My Short (Brasil Fórum Server)
Arrowz (Smogon) vs. SSBM roy (UUSF)
bleep (Bleepland) vs. geeK (Smogon)
Kikuichimonji (Smogon) vs. 0_o (Smogon)

gk

mighty
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
both bleep and i have been making attempts to get it done, we've even scheduled specific times, but we just haven't met each other... i'll try to be on as long as i can today, but I'm sure today is a busy day for everybody I don't know how long i'll be able to stay on.

Aeroblacktyl said:
from the remaining battles imo ssbm roy, gk and o_O all should get the win due to actually being on and on deadline day r2 plz
...Well, 0_o has been on vacation for a week now (I posted for him) and Kikuichimonji was gone for 2-3 days within that week himself, and both were/are on all the time when they could and trying to find the other, so, I'd guess Kikuichimonji would make the cut (not the one to decide though) but it's just a sad story in any case. :(

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Alright. Good work guys, I was wondering if 64 battles would get done. Sorry I've been quite inactive lately and all, but I'm here and I'll put up the new round 2 pairings when I get home from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)