Official Smogon Tournament Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackal said:
I beat stonerchris in a pretty cruddy game. I had a pokemon he couldn't counter and then i started getting lucky with a freeze.

also if you need the score 5-0

yeah, turns out claydol is actually a piss-poor jirachi counter. i need to take a good long break from this irritating game. i might come back when the next version with XD moves is released. good luck with the rest of the tourney jackal, and everyone else.

i lost to voodoo 2-0.
gg and i hope you win whole thing

I'm kinda suprised i did so well, even if it was 4:30 in the morn.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
cole said:
i lost to voodoo 2-0.
gg and i hope you win whole thing

I'm kinda suprised i did so well, even if it was 4:30 in the morn. for him...
Voodoo is a her

I also suggest that Hipmonlee should change his time zone to EST. THX.

also just a note, my name is spelled wrong in the original post it's a2tarheel, not a2tarhell.

Ok. reignpower, I will be on this whole weekend and through the whole week until the deadline. Contact me ASAP, I want to get this over with already.

ok Cless it's getting closer to the deadline so dude, lets set a time here and now man, I can comply with any time you give (well most times anyway)

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Monday.

Sorry that we couldn't do this earlier, but I had a lot to do with these holidays mate.

Btw: If Master Yoda doesn't exist and u can edit this topic anytime you want, is it too much to ask of you to add me on the tournament on his place? I know I'm really late but to make this a tournament without any vantages to any player and to put me inside (I'm available to play almost anytime since I'm on vacation) could you plx give me that chance skarm? THanks, no matter the decision you make I thank you.

If that's possible.
[ER] Charmeleon
Pokéland

Master Yoda exists Charmeleon dude its just DevilKid hasnt seen him yet. Im sure chaos will put you on a long list of people waiting to sub in. With 128 people in a tourney there are bounds to be atleast a dozen people that couldnt get their battles done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)