Official Smogon Tournament Round 2 Pairings (Error Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hot Nikkels said:
Obi quit with the mod teams and play me already, I see you on everyday.
Mod teams? I have yet to make a mod team. :( We do have until the 15, so I decided that since I was sick today, and thus sucked, I would postpone it a day or two. :( I refuse to be rushed.

Yea, thank you, Doomsday. That was an awesome battle, easily one of the best I've had for a long time. :)

I thought I was gonna lose for sure after being an idiot and quaking your Counter Donphan. And that CBTar was pretty damn scary too.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
lol wow

I dreamt I played my match and salami used a whole team of endure reversalers/flailers, one of them being a zigzagoon.

I beat them all with extremespeed snorlax

then I woke up and wondered for a while if snorlax could actually get extremespeed.

lets get this match done.. I need to stop dreaming about pokemon.

AK (again), when will you be available?

Edit: Nevermind, I see your post. Er, can you post a timezone since vBulletin shows "posted 4 days ago"?

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Vineon said:
lol wow

I dreamt I played my match and salami used a whole team of endure reversalers/flailers, one of them being a zigzagoon.

I beat them all with extremespeed snorlax

then I woke up and wondered for a while if snorlax could actually get extremespeed.

lets get this match done.. I need to stop dreaming about pokemon.
lol nice

so 7:00 is good for you right?

Eagle, can we please battle soon please? I have to leave late at night on Tuesday for Taiwan, and netbattling at Taiwan via dialup will be very exciting.

And we were supposed to battle today at 5 EST, but you never showed up, =(. I'd really appreciate it if we could get this done this weekend, though I need to make another team, lol.

But yea, can we set up some time please.

Thanks.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Old 22 minutes ago
Manage
sALAmi1
This message has been deleted by sALAmi1.
View Post Old 21 minutes ago
Manage
sALAmi1
View Post Old 21 minutes ago
Manage
sALAmi1

you can edit your post

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah but I decided to delete it. I didnt want 2 posts in a row, and they wouldnt make sense anymore now that we battled =/

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
back in action will be searching for pp starting tomorrow, although it would help if he posted something. I am EST.

Eagle said:
i thought you said you had basketball at 5 est, so we would play 8-11 est. :[
Oh, I said I had basketball later, but I could rush home and play at 5, =(

So we need to find a time to play, what times are you available tomorrow or monday, or even tuesday, cuz I'll be gone by wednesday.

cloud

groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i beat eat my short in a battle that was consisted of 12 pokemon in total.

AK, to let you know - I will be in Smogon tomorrow looking for you. I'll be on Zero3.

Edit: I should be there from about 3pm EST - 10pm EST at random times, probably half hour or hourly intervals.

it'll probably be a lot easier to make the pairings if i just drop out of this thing, i'm really sorry about this, skarm. just make the pairing sir chris vs hip, and it'll probably be easier. hip earned his way into this round, as did sir chris, so i'm out... ban me from future tournaments, do whatever, just know that this isn't standard of me :-\

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
alright I did everything I could but you cannot outluck peter pan. If I woke up I would have won, of course I didnt. Very good game until the last 3 turns imo.

Articuno64

1 to 63 were taken
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I just beat Glalie 3-0 in a very nervewracking match that featured me making odd moves the whole game in an effort to keep his Gyarados from dominating me. Great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)