Official Smogon Tournament Round 2 Pairings (Error Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Loki in a relatively hax-free 5-2 Forfeit. Good game, man. And sorry about that one flinch. =/ Might have cost you the match.

Edit: First a wrestling tournament, and now this. This was an awesome day for me. Which is weird, because it was Friday 13, with a full moon. I'm very superstitious, BTW.

Why wouldnt I be honest I lost to you? Give me a fucking break please, I dont need random person telling me to be honest when Im probably one of the most honest people running around Smogon.

Anyways, congrads on the win Skslobkilla and gl on with the rest of the tourney. Dammit I really wanted that Smogon T-shirt too :[

Sorry mates, I've been busy the past week. I'll be on tomorrow, which is in fifteen hours time for about five hours. Say from 1 AM EST?

Battles which are left:

imperfectluck (PokeRealm) vs AK (IGN)
Fuzion (Smogon) vs Cerberus (Smogon)
LSM (Groudon's Volcano) vs Cheesy Queso (UUSF)
Full Metal (Smogon) vs Acura (Smogon)
Rex Iudeorum (Smogon) vs Altmer_Bulbasaur (Smogon)
Hot Nikkels (PokeRealm) vs Obi2Kenobi (Smogon)

Full Metal told me there was still no sign of Acura. Fuzion and i will battle when we meet =]

EDIT: I just see Acura online, if you read this, your oppo usually comes online within 2 hours.

Cerberus said:
Battles which are left:

imperfectluck (PokeRealm) vs AK (IGN)
Fuzion (Smogon) vs Cerberus (Smogon)
LSM (Groudon's Volcano) vs Cheesy Queso (UUSF)
Full Metal (Smogon) vs Acura (Smogon)
Rex Iudeorum (Smogon) vs Altmer_Bulbasaur (Smogon)
Hot Nikkels (PokeRealm) vs Obi2Kenobi (Smogon)

Full Metal told me there was still no sign of Acura. Fuzion and i will battle when we meet =]

EDIT: I just see Acura online, if you read this, your oppo usually comes online within 2 hours.
There's my predictions. I wish I had joined this...

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Eh, I'll see what I can do, the quite large time zone difference kind of hurts our chances of meeting up... that's rather late for me.

Skslobkilla said:
i give warth 100% credit i didnt say you were very dishonest
just don't say "tell the truth" at someone you dunno very well.

nonetheless im still proud that my board has gotten past the first two rounds ;)

OK, while waiting for AK tonight, IPL had to go. We've been talking though and we came up with a proposal.

You guys go ahead and post the next round but allow IPL and AK to battle on Thursday, around 6pm EST. That's the soonest available time that AK can get on to accomodate IPL's schedule.

chaos said it was up to skarm so we'll see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)