Official Smogon Tournament XI - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
she scouts her opponents like anyone else in a tour? nice job style. i don't think yah can blame it ALL on matchup anymore, it's clear she can play.
Matchup is just very very important in ORAS. When u got a good matchup u can just play very very save and when u play solid and dont get haxed u usually win the game. I think Style just plays very very solid and gets good matchups and thats why she made it so far. It seems also like she prepares very very well for her oppos.

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Matchup is just very very important in ORAS. When u got a good matchup u can just play very very save and when u play solid and dont get haxed u usually win the game. I think Style just plays very very solid and gets good matchups and thats why she made it so far. It seems also like she prepares very very well for her oppos.
i know lol see my ost r1 game where i get 6-0d by a zard-y lead. and i agree on all of the above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)