Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request

Never got a response from my opp can't play within the rest of the allotted time.

Edited Friday 10pm est

Just a heads up that I vm'd my opp around midnight on sunday(gmt-5), still no response.

Last edited:

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Messaged majaspic22 on Monday stating that I could only play Monday through Friday this week and still have no response.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My opponent has been extremely difficult so far to work with figuring out a time that's good for both of us, as he's ignored quite a few of my vms and taken incredibly long to get back to me.
Hopefully we'll get it done but just posting to say this for activity purposes.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
For those wondering: you're not allowed to use Pokemons with abilities not released after the round has been up, this applies to Feraligatr mainly.

I edited out the mention of Tyrantrum as it's been released before R3 was up, sorry about that!

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity Win Request my opponent has not been on since Monday, so, in the event that we don't get a chance to play, I am requesting the activity win. I was literally on every day.

Reactions: pj

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Lost 0-2 to McM, ggs

That was my first match that really meant anything and I let the pressure choke me :[
I'll be sure to offer you a better game next time, it was a pleasure and honor to play you

ty bof for the support n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)