Official Smogon Tournament XIII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheduling was a bitch but after we scheduled, opponent was late 15 min. He told me that he overslept and to wait for him to be "done in a couple" but after 25 min from then he still has not appeared. I can't wait forever as I have work the next day.
Agreed, scheduling was incredibly difficult, my opp can only play in a very small window, one thats decently difficult given my sleep schedule.
I made it inside his given time range, PMed him on smogtours when he was online, and got no response. Since he was online he should of at least replied,
instead of ignoring me and calling activity, imo.

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Activity. mix missed scheduled time.
i asked you six days ago when we could play and got no answer. I re-asked you yesterday and you replied too late because i had irl problems. Anyways, I am on smogtours for the next 3 hours so that we can get this done.

Last edited:

Punny

but I knew you
is a Tiering Contributoris the 10th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Valentine won the first game against me sum day ago. Then he vanished and we played second game today. I won the second game and we started game 3 which was stall vs stall so we agreed to play another game. Then he vanished again. Due to my gmt, playing the in the following hours before the deadline is kinda impossible. What should I do?

Extension Request

Opponent was unable to meet original scheduled time, and never replied to my attempt sent on Friday to reschedule (see wall). Rather would play games out rather than activity/coinflip decision, so I am willing to wait until opponent gets back to me. This might require an extension.
I forgot to reply lmao, i'm on smogon tours brodean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)