Official Smogon VGC 17 Tournament ROUND 1 PAIRINGS [Extensions: Deadline 1/12] [Check Post 651]

my opp said that he had problems to join today at the scheduled time, idk if i can play tomorrow i will make the possible

Calling activity yet again, opponent was last seen on Monday lol. He is really inactive on smogon plus he recently joined smogon anyways. Missed our scheduled time last week since he overslept...

I haven't heard anything from my opponent since January 4th. I had initially sent a PM to my opponent right after pairings went up requesting a time, and asking what times would work best for him if that wasn't a good time, but did not receive a response until about 2 days later requesting that we battle the next day at 6 PM. I'm also not even sure if he meant his time zone or mine, he never clarified. I checked my pm's the same day he responded but it was right before the response and hadn't checked my pm's again until the following day past the time he wanted to battle. I then asked, since he sent me a message at 9:30 AM my time, if that would be a good time to battle and said I'd be on the vgc channel on pokemon showdown as metabou, but never heard anything from him since then (January 4th).

tldr: I'm fine with whatever is decided but I feel like I should get a win since my opponent has not been very active at all.

I contacted yesterday morning with my possible times, no respose until now on his perfil:
Last Activity: Tuesday at 6:27 AM
I can play today night (as in the post in his perfil), still waiting for reply

any answer to my opp right now he is from europe and i have 0 answer for him, i need to go out now.
It is funny you say so when you failed to two accorded times during the time we were given and you failed today again in the extra time, yesterday we had decided the time and today again.

I would like to ask for an activity win as my rival failed to appeared two times during the battle period and failed again today during the extra time we were given. You can see the whole conversation in his vm Znain

It is funny you say so when you failed to two accorded times during the time we were given and you failed today again in the extra time, yesterday we had decided the time and today again.
two accorded times?, pls stop annoying, saturday i cant be for a problem as u yesterday, but i said "idk if i can play sunday" and u arrive a time that we didnt schedule and say lets play when u we never accord any hour for sunday u can easy see the messages in my wall so u missed two times the missed time saying "idk if i can play sunday" stop johning u didnt even told me ur nickname in PS for play so pls.

Hey guys I'm sorry to do this but I've been in a car to Athens, GA, it's 3:30 AM, and I have to play the tournament tomorrow. I'm finishing these activity calls and posting round 2 tomorrow after the event, the deadline will be adjusted accordingly. This is not representative of the remainder of the tournament. It is just for this round. I have not ignored your PMs or the activity requests. I promise I'll take care of it tomorrow. Thanks for understanding and for bearing with me as I'm not used to hosting and this is a large tour to take care of.

Activity.

I'm still waiting my opponent's answer to the last vm I've sent him.

He was also last seen online on monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)