Offler's Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, would you take a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Natural Cure Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy in a Heal Ball for your Quick Feet Shroomish?

Would Like

Pokemon: Gligar
Iv Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity(Poison Heal)
Female?

For

Gible
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Jolly
Rough Skin
EDIT: Egg Move - Outrage

Very interested in Riolu and Jolly Shroomish, if possible. Have 5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blitz and Outrage, Lucky Eggs and any BP item. Also can make Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick (normally 4 IV, as it doesn't use atk and satk) and Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed. What do you say?

Very interested in Riolu and Jolly Shroomish, if possible. Have 5 IV Flawless Adamant Blaze Charmander with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blitz and Outrage, Lucky Eggs and any BP item. Also can make Bold Prankster Sableye with Recover and Trick (normally 4 IV, as it doesn't use atk and satk) and Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed. What do you say?
I have those, but ty for the offer also, my shroomishs are adamant not jolly :)

Ok, no problem. I'll check later if there's anything else I can offer. If not, I could give two of mine for Riolu, if you accept such deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)