1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

OH GOD I NEED ATTENTION, EVERY ONE PLEASE READ MY BULLSHIT AND FEEL SORRY FOR ME

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by PokeFan Marianne, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokeFan Marianne

PokeFan Marianne

Dear Firebot Fans!

This truely was an extraordinary thread. After posting a shitty thread that I locked, Marianne decided to make an angry thread telling us that she's had enough of us locking them. Me and DM gleefully began to edit her posts. She thought she could get one up on us by editing them back, but that silly fool didn't count on chaos putting her into the "I could be banned!" usergroup, preventing post editing and the creation of new threads!

Of course, the fun was just beginning. Grantiverus Rex popped out of fucking nowhere offering his support to Marianne, which was fine. Until Natalie discovered a photo of both Rex and Marianne together. A quick IP search showed us that they were, indeed, the same person. Marianne was a gimmick account! Oh, we were stunned, let me tell you.

So, of course, me and DM edited Rex's posts too. Hey, we're only human! But yeah, that's basically what happened.

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Steelicks
  2. Sanders

Sanders
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

don't you lose since your topic gets locked lol
  4. PokeFan Marianne

PokeFan Marianne

Someone shut me the fuck up please!
  5. giga

giga
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hmm yeah so what's going on PokeFan Marianne?
  6. Sanders

Sanders

people who point out shit like 'so i was driving to bible class' and randomly post pictures of themselves care about what people think of them, and want a reaction. you being here is pretty much saying you want to make friends with us, you are just mad because you are failing. i would respond to your anti social comment but i have a feeling someone else will take care of it!
  7. husk

husk
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

We were on a jungle excursion

edit: sanders is fat
  8. Articuno64

Articuno64 1 to 63 were taken
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

this is a good thread
  9. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

the thing is nobody would really hate you if you didnt send natalie that conceited pm ._.
  10. Steelicks

Steelicks Come here and Battle me!
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Marianne i dont get it what are you trying to say?
  11. Roy

Roy sux
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

yea!!!!
  12. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

lol shes just a dumbass from gamefaqs, dont worry about her
  13. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

and it can only get better
  14. natalie

natalie property of alex

awesome thread : DDD

god i love steelicks he is like sooooo hot im serious

2nd edit: shove off steelicks you know i only have eyes for noobster <3 -nat

3rd edit: noobster? that big tub of lard? as if! run away with me, darling! we shall sip wine while sailing the seven seas... together.

DM Edit: natalie... HANDS OFF MY MAN
  15. meddle

meddle
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

this post will get edited with something funny I think!
  16. Grantiverus Rex

Grantiverus Rex

Wow, you are really putting the hate trip on this Marianne character. And by that, I mean me. The Smogon Shemale.
  17. Sanders

Sanders

18. Steelicks

is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hmmmmm, well. I don't appreciate the fat comment. I am not fat. The angle makes my stomach pooch out like that. I am not fat. Got it? Good.

The only pictures that I have are online are on my MySpace. Mother has put strict rules on what websites I go to with the Parental Controls and imageshack and photobucket are blocked, I have already tried that.

Yeah, I would like to know some stuff about you.

Real First Name:
    Race:
    Nude Pics:

K, thanks

*with hugs and kisses*

~Laura-Marianne
  19. The HavoX

The HavoX

great thread [​IMG]
  20. Grantiverus Rex

Grantiverus Rex

I FLIRTED WITH ARTICUNO64 IN PM!
  21. joltx

joltx

I dont appreciate the fat comment, I am not fat.
  22. natalie

natalie property of alex

.. this marianne character in the picture with you?

[​IMG]

(from his myspace, he sent me a friend request)
  23. Grantiverus Rex

Grantiverus Rex

OH HOW I WISH I WAS A GIRL
  24. Grantiverus Rex

Grantiverus Rex

natalie, yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Steelicks

rofl nice find doll :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)