OH NO! not another Touchy-Feely Thread.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
jesus you are totally becoming a new man! 20 pounds lighter in just a month's time is very impressive dude, keep at it. :D

What kind of exercises are you doing? Are you focusing on losing weight through cardio and building up your endurance, or are you also trying to build up your strength and muscles as well? Just curious because I just find it fucking amazing that you lost 20 pounds in one month 0_____0. It's probably because you were probably like 99 percent body fat before (lol). When you start building more muscle, don't be surprised or distressed if the weight loss slows down. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine. ;)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah i am pretty amazed myself and i do not look forward to losing weight slowly, especially when i stop focusing on losing it and start building muscle. i also i'm afraid that soon i may hit a weight loss plateau :( but o well, i am very determined and not even that will stop me.
as for exercises, i am just straight up doing cardio and focusing on losing weight, i dont plan on starting to build muscle and get FUCKING RIPPED ;) till i am atleast at 195 lbs. i do on average 2 hours of cardio everyday, actually i was lying i also build muscle but its not anything big that it should count. i just take 10 minutes to work on my trapezius [and 1 other random] because when i'm done i want awesome neck muslces. dont worry though i am not aiming for anything that big, i want to look great not become a bodybuilder

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Man if I had this sort of motivation to do anything....

Keep it up, Jésus, I'm proud of you.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well done Nina, you're a true inspiration. Don't stop now, the hard part is over!

This thread makes me want to do something about myself. Getting quite jiggly in the tummy area :(

Keep on truckin Jesus!! At this rate you'll have my metabolism and will be able to eat anything (without gaining anything).

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
When dtrain overeats, he gains height, not weight.

I already told you yesterday how proud of you I am for doing this. You look like a completely different person to the guy I met at worlds. I hope you keep your motivation and don't stop until you're truly happy with how you look and feel.

Ninahaza

thanks guys :kongler:

heh, you're right kinneas. DTrain Just grows vertically, ok Dtrain lets trade, i'll give you 20 pounds for 12 inches in height

andrea

/me cresselias
I was just thinking about this yesterday and was wondering how you were doing. Glad to see an update and some amazing progress! Keep it up, Ninahaza! =D

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm a little late to the party, but I want to say great job man! Glad to see you're sticking with it, the results are there.

Hey man, I just read this (a little late? xD ) and don't know you very well, but
what you are doing is not only extraordinary but also inspirational.

All of us here are cheering for you!
Dont stop!
Good luck!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
holy fuck dude, looks like I've got some competition for the pokebroads down in Indy

Ninahaza

Thanks Poppycock and lol DM, is that the plan for nationals? i knew there was a reason why you weren't training so hard for nationals

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
i'm all sorts of relying on hipster appeal to pull me through at this point........

you're doing so great jesus! keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)