OH NO! not another Touchy-Feely Thread.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah Venom, your post gives me more to think about, i appreciate you taking the time to make it.

You have no idea how proud of you I am. :D
You are absolutely amazing! You look amazing! You have come so far. :]
And I love your calendar. xD

You deserve much more than just my words can give you, but I'm ill-eqipped here. Sorry. >.<
I can't wait to meet up with you at Nats (hopefully) and see for myself how big and scary your muscles are then. :p

<3
also Shii, damn girl. i know i said in the update that i'm giving no girl access to this right now, but as my signature has stated for awhile now, its a different story for you
<3<3 Shii <3<3

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I thought our love was real =(

Also, the loose skin isn't too significant. However, I feel that your level of fat (from my point of view) has significantly gone down enough that you could probably start bulking if you wish. However, take my advice with a grain of salt, because I'm a skinny fuck =(. Venom's advice seems the best.

Also, this is my first time fully going through your pictures, and that's one hell of a progress you've made. You should probably start rocking some form-fitting clothes to show off that body of yours.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
So does it feel real yet, jesus? the transformation has been so surreal do you ever just sit there and be like 'dayumn'

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
ps to everyone posting in this thread like "damn son i can't believe it etc etc you are the best i could never do this"............................

take this thread as inspiration!!

Ninahaza

Thanks elDino. yeah xephyr, its aight :)

I thought our love was real =(
<3 u Eraddd.

also dont worry man, once spring rolls in and there's decent weather, i'm going to be all over fitted clothes. imagines clothes like these on my body ;). too much? too tight? or just the right amount of style?

So does it feel real yet, jesus? the transformation has been so surreal do you ever just sit there and be like 'dayumn'
MAAAAAN, Lee, i've had that moment. it only happens with pictures though, maybe because i have all the pictures i've taken so far stored in one place so i cant help but see how much of a transformation its been. but yes, i've "DAYUMNED."
it's been hard, annoying and painful man, i've had to give up quite a bit but i'll say it time and time again, very worth it.

gdamn dude you look amazing, I can only dream of being half the man you are.........
Cute Ala! thanks bro, <3
I'm telling you man, make a plan, find your pace, go and don't stop. You'll stumble and fall a few times but always get back up and continue until you reach your goal. That my Friend will make you as much of a man as i am, the body is just a side effect that you'll eventually experience and have to deal with.

oh btw, i think i'm still a boy

PS: i hope you can make it whenever i come visit Jason/eraddd and firestorm. great memories from last time but it'll be time to make new ones soon :D

Ninahaza

Re: dear Ninahaza
;)

hey, remember the "Personal music videos" part of the update? about the weird thing that happens when a song comes on and i start making a music video for it in real time? well i had a pleasant surprise today. I'm not sure what was different about today but during my workout, 2 songs came on that i would normally skip, well today they ended up being put on repeat. i'm calling today Disney magic day in the gym and here's why:
song 1
song 2
they made for continues hilarious music videos and i hope i feel the same way about these songs next time i'm in the gym.

also i was asked a question i meant to answer in a previous update, i'll just add that here
Q: What has been the hardest part, the work outs or the Diet?
A: Oh without a doubt, its the diet, for me at least. I've been eating crap with no taste all year. I think that maintaining your diet is the key for rapid results when you are trying to do this, especially if you go the Natural way like me [no programs, pills, TV related quick fixes, etc etc]
but unfortunately sticking to a diet for a period of time is a tough thing to do, if you can resist though, the results are pretty great. I've crumbled and caved in when the food was right in front of me, it's such a downer man, but I've trained myself over time.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Jesus excellent work my man, you look great! I'm looking forward to hanging out again at Nats this year :D

Ninahaza

MAN, this update seems more like a talk/me bragging than an update.....i swear this is not what i was going for when i said i wanted to do things differently for this update.

this will probably make more sense after you see the UPDATE

Edit: also i just realized, i never ordered my calender for 2012 :(

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
if you've never sweat like that, you've never worked out

and of course asses sweat, "swampass" ain't just some fairy tale you tell your kids so they'll eat their carrots

Ninahaza

if you've never sweat like that, you've never worked out

and of course asses sweat, "swampass" ain't just some fairy tale you tell your kids so they'll eat their carrots
Exactly

Adam you are a man i would gladly face the challenges of Steel, strength and endurance with. why are you like a thousand miles away T_T

actually there are a few people on this site i bet would be fun spending a day at the gym with

Ninahaza

why?
i dont...really understand, have you never gone to the gym with a workout buddy? its pretty fun
then again, the gym can be loads of fun to me when i'm by myself. i havent had the pleasure of having a female workout buddy though, but i bet that be fun too

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I've always thought the gym was boring without a friend. I've found it takes my mind off what I'm doing and we can both work harder for longer.

Ninahaza

ha, good one Rushan, you think you're so funny. we'll discuss this moment further in a few months :D

also Cookie, it was just an idea i had for this update, sorry if you didnt like the theme :(.
i'll just take off my shirt next time, its the best and simplest way of measuring progress in this thread i guess

PS: if you think it looks gross, just imagine how I FELT at the time. all that sweat, i couldnt wait to get into the shower

Damn Jesus is sweaty, hot, and ..... black? jk jk lol looking good Sensei

Stop being in hibernation and get your sweaty ass on facebook! No but seriosuly

PS: if you think it looks gross, just imagine how I FELT at the time. all that sweat, i couldnt wait to get into the shower
that terrible moment where you start lathering up and you kind of feel the wash mixing with the sweat and you're like 'oh lordy help me get this filth off'

followed by that glorious moment of 'oh water gently fall upon my skin as i wash my troubles away'

just me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)