Gen 3 Oh noes, it's another RMT.

Zapdos @ lefties
Modest nature (+Attack, -sp. attack)
252 hp, 56 speed, 200 sp. attack (?)
-HP Grass
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

Standard restalk moveset, I wasn't entirely sure about the ev's since the Dex is down along with most of the rest of the site, and I'm crappy at coming up with ev's myself, so those are probably bad and open to changing.

Swampert @ lefties
Relaxed nature (+Attack, -Speed)
176 attack, 124 defense, 208 sp. attack
-Curse
-EQ
-Rest
-Surf

Resists rockslide from DDtar and CBtar, and counters both. Also counters skarmbliss decently.

Scizor @ salac berry
Jolly nature (+Speed, -Sp. attack)
252 attack, 252 speed, 4 defense
-Endure
-HP Ghost
-Reversal
-Swords Dance

Reversaler that resists sandstorm. HP ghost is for... ghosts, obviously. Even with no def evs, almost nothing, except for fire moves and some special sweepers, will ohko this guy without boosts, so I can swords dance once or twice, endure at the last possible turn, and sweep with reversal and hp ghost, assuming I've taken out any bulky waters, or physical walls that might show up to kill him...

Regice @ lefties
Bold nature (+Defense, -speed)
4 hp, 252 defense, 252 sp. attack
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

With over 300 in both defensive stats, and not-overly-crappy hp, this thing is a decent wall/tank, I guess...

Tyranitar @ lefties
Adamant nature (+Attack, -sp. attack)
252 attack, 88 defense, 168 speed (?)
-Dragon dance
-EQ
-HP ghost (brick break?)
-rock slide

DDtar. HP ghost is a filler move, I'm not sure if it's on standard ddtar or not, if there's a better thing to put there let me know.

Celebi @ lefties
Adamant nature (+Attack, -Sp. attack)
252 attack, 140 speed, 116 sp. defense
-Aerial ace
-recover
-HP ground (Fighting?)
-swords dance

Mostly a raikou counter. Physical attacks ignore calm mind, aerial ace is for heracross and grassers that switch in on a predicted leech seed, hp ground helps kill raikou, but with 2 EQ'ers on my team, I might be able to change it to something like Fighting. Oh, and the speed ev's outspeed max speed adamant heracross, if he doesn't see Ace coming and endure.

That's it, I guess. Rate/fix away.

Zapdos @ lefties
-HP Grass
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

Standard restalk moveset, I wasn't entirely sure about the ev's since the Dex is down along with most of the rest of the site, and I'm crappy at coming up with ev's myself, so those are probably bad and open to changing.

More Sp.Def

Swampert @ lefties
-Curse
-EQ
-Rest
-Surf

Resists rockslide from DDtar and CBtar, and counters both. Also counters skarmbliss decently.

Way too much Sp.Atk, invest in HP, more defense, and Relaxed.

Scizor @ salac berry
-Endure
-HP Ghost
-Reversal
-Swords Dance

Reversaler that resists sandstorm. HP ghost is for... ghosts, obviously. Even with no def evs, almost nothing, except for fire moves and some special sweepers, will ohko this guy without boosts, so I can swords dance once or twice, endure at the last possible turn, and sweep with reversal and hp ghost, assuming I've taken out any bulky waters, or physical walls that might show up to kill him...

Engh.

Regice @ lefties
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

With over 300 in both defensive stats, and not-overly-crappy hp, this thing is a decent wall/tank, I guess...

STIce wans some more HP.

Tyranitar @ lefties
-Dragon dance
-EQ
-HP ghost (brick break?)
-rock slide

DDtar. HP ghost is a filler move, I'm not sure if it's on standard ddtar or not, if there's a better thing to put there let me know.

I would go with Max HP, 168 Speed, 88 Attack. Also Dragon Dance/Earthquake/HP Rock/Taunt.

Celebi @ lefties
-Aerial ace
-recover
-HP ground (Fighting?)
-swords dance

Mostly a raikou counter. Physical attacks ignore calm mind, aerial ace is for heracross and grassers that switch in on a predicted leech seed, hp ground helps kill raikou, but with 2 EQ'ers on my team, I might be able to change it to something like Fighting. Oh, and the speed ev's outspeed max speed adamant heracross, if he doesn't see Ace coming and endure.

Try celebi@ recover/leech seed/physic/calm mind or anything other than this set...

You dont really need two sleep talkers
Go with Psych up over sleep talk on regice and it will counter Raikou just fine

Cursepert usually has Sassy nature

Zapdos @ lefties
-HP Grass
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

32 evs should be enough, unless you're beating something specific and you can go with the sp. def variant to take gengar ice punches, or the defensive one to take flying hits and what not...

Swampert @ lefties
-Curse
-EQ
-Rest
-Surf
Try hydro pump over surf, but you should probably just go mixpert
because Zapdos just comes in and goodbye cursepert...

Scizor @ salac berry
-Endure
-HP Ghost
-Reversal
-Swords Dance

Doesn't work plain and simply, on paper it works but in practice...maybe you should try reversal cross, the stab on the reversal really helps

Regice @ lefties
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

Max Hp at least 280 def...

Tyranitar @ lefties
-Dragon dance
-EQ
-HP ghost (brick break?)
-rock slide

Taunt over hp ghost

Celebi @ lefties
-Aerial ace
-recover
-HP ground (Fighting?)
-swords dance

This set isnt really that good, i'd say to make it bp Sword Dances but you only really have one recepient, but I think you should maybe try passing calm minds around or replace this with a real hera counter

Zapdos @ lefties
-HP Grass
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

As previous members said, more sp.def and less sp.atk. Change your nature too. I would prefer bold to take MMs from Gross and random HP flyings

Swampert @ lefties
-Curse
-EQ
-Rest
-Surf

Swampert needs max HP and about 132 Def to take less than 25% from rock slide. Earthquake from Ttar does even more and with your current spread, i believe it will 2-3hko pert. Cursepert cant really set up in today's metagame, it's very open to DDmence/DDdos

Scizor @ salac berry
-Endure
-HP Ghost
-Reversal
-Swords Dance

ok.

Regice @ lefties
-Ice Beam
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Thunderbolt

Max HP out for sure, it helps both the def and sp.def. Get to 280-290 Def and put the rest in SA.

Tyranitar @ lefties
-Dragon dance
-EQ
-HP ghost (brick break?)
-rock slide

Taunt is a much better choice, stopping skarm cold.

Celebi @ lefties
-Aerial ace
-recover
-HP ground (Fighting?)
-swords dance

Endure wont matter since sandstream is in place. However, i dont like this set as it's overspecialized to counter celebi's counters, and cant do much to the general metagame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)