#oi Movie Nights

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Another great movie night and I always thought the third was very good and it still holds up quite well. This Pikachu short was always my favourite.

Next week will be the Pokemon4Ever film featuring Celebi, I have a recording of the film but I'm missing the Pikachu short, actually from here on out I have none of the Pikachu shorts and I'm at the mercy of the library. So if anyone happens to have any future Pikachu shorts send me a message, otherwise I'm going to be taking out a ton of Pokemon films from the library over the next month.

Thanks again Layell for always being a great help to movie nights. They wouldn't be the same without you~

We might have to switch up the day/time for next week; depends on Layell's and my schedules. Hopefully, if we do switch up, we can get some fresh faces in! Whatever we end up deciding on, we'll post here to keep everyone updated ^.^

Also, for everyone that turned up tonight (Layell, Stellar, TalkingLion(Entei), PikeQueen, Texas, cypher, krabbit, anyone else I missed), always great watching movies with you guys. DTC, get better internet, jeeeeez. Can't wait to see you all next week :)

Okay, so Wednesday night (well, Thursday, 2 AM GMT) is what we're currently planning on. That's 10 PM Wednesday for the EST crowd that wants it a bit earlier. Hopefully that works better for you guys ^.^

The movie will be Pokemon4Ever; hop on #OrangeIslands to find out more details :3

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay so for the last film I managed to get uploaded and working fine for the stream. However this one is proving difficult and I'm trying out using Google Drive so everyone can access the file.

I've tried to get streams up but this one probably isn't going to happen, dust off those old copies, check the library or by some other means I'll try my best in the mean time.

EDIT: Ok so I have two methods of streaming the video, but I probably can't ustream it this time, don't be late 10 PM EST.

Get ready everyone to go BACK IN TIME 4EVER!!

Great movie night, as always guys. I think Pikachu's PikaBoo! might be my new favorite short. That lawnmower X__X

Definitely a solid turnout for this one, too (Layell, Texas, Rodan, Stellar, Solace, jas#####, TalkingLion, PikeQueen, briefly Birkal, and anyone I'm drunkenly forgetting); Layell, let's try to figure out a way to host at this earlier time more often ^.^

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
We are going to start the film again at 10 PM EST/ 2 AM GMT. Next is Pokemon Heroes, which I imagine will involve Solace crying a lot due to the "emotional trauma"

I don't think Solace saw the lawnmower last week.

Any regulars of our viewings or people who have recently watched the films as well may want to get into contact with Jellicent or I to make some sort of writing/review of the movies.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I did see the lawnmower it was the best thing ever!! Will watch again though 10/10

Is tonight Pokemon4ever or Heroes??

I think he just meant the lawnmower was more traumatizing (though I disagree. Latios ;-;)

That said, I still think second viewings would be awesome to get more people involved, but we'd need to schedule a time that's quite different from the current one to get people from other timezones to join in the fun. Sadly, I can't really do that myself with my current job, so I'd need a second host (or hostess) to step up~

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://pastebin.com/UGxqXy37 The log of us watching Pokemon Heroes, you will be converted to MetalBallShipping (Annie x Oakley) if you've seen the movie and read the log.. it is quite long though and is mostly just commentary so I mean!! if you can watch and read at the same time it's probably better!!

sigh perfect otp is perfect

Layell, Solace, DoomVM, TalkingLion, GeneralSpoon, PikeQueen, jas61292, anyone I missed (sorry if I did): You all make movie nights for me. This shit's always among the best parts of my week.

<+DoomVM> #ORANGEISLANDS MEANS FAMILY

Can't wait to see you all for Wish Maker next week, and if there are any new users wishing they could join it, I can assure you, we don't bite~

Layell: I traded so many shifts next week that I don't even know what days I'm working anymore. I'll try to update you after I find out tomorrow, and we can figure out a good time for both of us to host this next one. Also, yeah, I consider you a co-host, if it wasn't already clear, so that shit's officially official :3

Here is the MetalBallShipping fanfic if anybody is interested fsr (please don't be; it is low quality).

EDIT: This is actually the only fanfic I was able to find dealing with Annie and Oakley...and I just realized I spent the last half hour looking for Pokemon lesbian fanfics.

Spoiler: There is no lesbian sex in it.

Solace

royal flush
WELL

anywayyyy....the next movie is Wishmaker, right? When are we planning that one?

We should also try to get some of the earlier Pokemon anime episodes to watch. They're quick and easy and fun if people aren't up for a movie!

I'd so be up for early anime (or most of the movies really) but I can't afford to stay up until 4 or so with school and all the next day. If you plan on doing any of these earlier or on a Friday/Saturday night, let me know!

WELL

anywayyyy....the next movie is Wishmaker, right? When are we planning that one?

We should also try to get some of the earlier Pokemon anime episodes to watch. They're quick and easy and fun if people aren't up for a movie!
Regarding Anime, there are several sites that have them free to stream, I think dailymotion is one.

watchseries is another that works fantastically. I've only ever ntoiced this now, it seems like great fun, so i'll definetly try and be there next time :D

Alright, this week, Layell and I have a terrible schedule match up. We're looking at Thursday night, specifically Friday 4 AM GMT, which is midnight to us EST guys. Sorry we had to roll back to a later time, but it's better than no movie night. Hopefully, next week, it'll be easier for us to figure out a good time. Also, get Jirachi Wish Maker ready if you can make this time. More importantly, the Pikachu short "Gotta Dance". Get on #OrangeIslands for more deets~

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Ok I messed up and came home really late, As an apology I will run the film again Friday 10 PM EST.

Layell da bomb~

Also, nice turnout for such a late start. Layell, PikeQueen, Rodan, TalkingLion, macle, Level-51, and, fuck mibbit, I can't scroll up to see who else was there. Uhh, sorry if I missed you; I think I always do that anyway >.>

But yeah, always great to watch Pokemon with you peeps, and hopefully next week, we can host earlier. Layell and I can work out those deets later. Either way, awesome bonus: Layell is pumping out a second viewing ^.^ If it's slow at work, I can hopefully make it to that, too~

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
I thought I mentioned that is was "Level 51", not "Level-51" :c
lol w/e

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
Ok Thursday 11 PM EST for Destiny Deoxys. Which is probably the last film at release, that I watched.

As for the 14th film we'll figure that out, I was hoping to stream both at the same time but the films are actually very different at certain points so they don't synch well. We shall see when the time comes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)