Old Gens Other Metas Mega Thread

Gen 5

GEN5
MANAGERS: PQS

How To Play: Gen 5 1v1 is played in the Ubers tier, bring 1 Pokemon and and fight with it.

Banlist: Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Zekrom, Swagger, OHKO Moves, KYS Moves, Evasion Moves, Soul Dew.
Watchlist:Focus Sash-Makes a great impact to all the sleep mons in the meta.
NOTICE!!!! This is not Pokemon BW2 1v1, it is just Pokemon BW. Which means no Therian Forms, or Kyurem Forms.
Viability Rankings-Alpha

S
Genesect
Heatran
Landorus-I
A+
Donphan
Infernape
Chansey
Garchomp
Mew

A
Latios
Golem
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Ferrothorn
Haxorus
+
Meloetta-Aria/Pirouette
Salamence
A-
Gyarados
Blissey
Venusaur
Latias
Alakazam
Volcarona
Excadrill
Metagross

B+
Magnezone
Terrakion
Umbreon
Keldeo
Gengar
Tornadus-I

B

Celebi
Hydreigon
Gliscor
Abomasnow
Breloom
Azumarill
B-
Aron
Smeargle

Quick tier update

Swagger is now banned from Gen 2 1v1. In the words of TehPazzaaMan, Swagger+Protect+Substitute pokemon never get hit, and the foe will get confused.

tagging urkerab to get this change implemented on rom

How do these relate to the Gens 3 and 5 in the OP?
The Gen 5 in the OP is the meta that existed as a ladder when Gen 5 was the current generation, and the Gen 3 was an OM throwback ladder (a short lived project similar to LCotM that gave Old Gen OMs a ladder for a month) in 2014.

Yung Dramps why is your Gen 5 1v1 only BW and not BW2? Seems strange to me

The Gen 5 in the OP is the meta that existed as a ladder when Gen 5 was the current generation, and the Gen 3 was an OM throwback ladder (a short lived project similar to LCotM that gave Old Gen OMs a ladder for a month) in 2014.

Yung Dramps why is your Gen 5 1v1 only BW and not BW2? Seems strange to me
I did not make any of the rules for Gen 5 1v1. Go ask pqs, he was in charge of it.

Hey since the bh snake draft is finally starting, and since gen 5 bh is one of the metas being played, it'd be nice if Funbot28 could give a final verdict on the usability of pokestar mons