All Gens Old Gens Tour Nights

2 finals but no wins :(

RBY tradebacks is a lot of fun, Persian with a sleep move, Amnesia on everything, could be a fun minitour in the future :)

aww man, i completely forgot, sorry.
Wish i could have made it but i had a busy day and was long asleep by then, ill make it next week though...hopefully

Alright, so, the only day I can cover Europe at a decent time is Tuesday around 5 PM. I'll have to vanish at some point for about an hour, but ashiemore will keep the tours going. This week we'll be playing GSC OU, BW Ubers, and ADV UU.

GSC still has legality issues and ADV UU isn't an actual challenge option, so it's down to the players to bring legal teams. Anyone who brings illegal movesets or Pokemon to either will be disqualified, so fair warning now to make sure your teams are legit. Good luck everyone; hope to see you all tomorrow ^.^

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I came for the BW Ubers tour about 2 hours before I had to leave, but then Piex v xJoelitah ended up being a 240 turn + game, may I recommend not having the GSC OU tour being run first in the set becaus of how long games potentially can go. OC its too late now, but in the future could we not have the GSC tours at the end of the tour cycle that would be perfect I feel.

Old Gen Tour Night #5 (Pan-Am)

Finals Replays: GSC OU / BW Ubers / ADV UU
GSC OU:
pokebasket
BW Ubers:
zf
ADV UU:
froggy25 (ParaSlam)

Also, yeah, holy shit that two and a half hour GSC OU tour, and only 8 people were in it. Can you imagine if Classic went Tour style instead of Grand Slam style? X___X

We'll have to start repeating some metas, but I'll figure out which ones we're rolling with next week and when we're doing it probably on Sunday or Monday when I know my schedule~​

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest RBY Ubers, GSC Ubers, and GSC OU for our next tour? I was ready for a Thursday tour this time around, the tour on Tuesday caught me by surprise.

Things are gonna change up a little bit this time around. We'll be cross-posting with the new Live Tournaments forum. I'm not sure what to expect for number of sign-ups, plus it'l take a bit more effort with matchmaking stuff, so we might not have time to run 3 tours this time around. We'll see, I suppose. For now, you can expect ADV OU sign-ups to go up in that forum around 9PM EDT on Wednesday.

Since this will probably last a bit longer than usual and we're still kind of testing things out, we'll just be doing that for sure. Time permitting, I'll host a regular-style RBY Randbats tour afterwards. ashiemore will be on hand to fill in if anything comes up on my end (namely, sudden changes to work schedule). Can't wait to see you all there ^.^

Alright, this week, we'll be playing Wednesday at 8 PM EDT. Our tours will be:

RBY OU: hosted in the Live Tournaments sub-forum
BW UU: using the PS tour script
GSC Randbats: using the PS tour script

Hey Jellicent,

I'm a super oldie that happened to be on at the right time for this RBY tourney. Will you be opening up a tourney thread at 8 that we sign up through? Thanks!

The OP now has all of the finals replays compiled in it, so you can easily check out battles from any meta we've played so far ^.^

Also, this week's going to be Saturday at 7PM EDT. We'll kick things off with DPP OU, hosted in the Live Tours forum, and followup with GSC OU, hosted with the PS script. Should be a fun night, so hope to see you all there~

This week will be Wednesday at 8PM EDT.

Lineup is:
ADV OU - hosted in the Live Tournaments subforum
BW NU - using the PS script
RBY Tradebacks OU - using the PS script

Should be a fun night, so be sure to swing by the Old Gens room ^.^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)