Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would Like to change my name to Voltage (basically remove Tera from the name)
-Reason is It is much shorter.
-Its the nickname I use on Pokemon Showdown!
-Its the name everyone I know calls me by, so Its much easier to find me on Smogon.

If you could help me out that would be awesome :)
Edit- Turns out the capitals do matter ive heard so then this would be a no go. The other is "voltage"

REJECTED (name exists already) ~tennisace

Last edited by a moderator:

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, could I have my name changed to Quarkz please?

It is the name I use on PS and I am a RO in a room on there so it's just easier for people to find me and identify me (and I stopped using this name on there months ago).

Thanks.

approved - Oglemi

peng

hivemind leader
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Could I have my name changed to peng (all lower case) because its much cuter and its what everyone calls me. Doesn't look like this nick is taken.

approve - Oglemi

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
yo, i'd like to have my birthday moved up to 97'; not sure how/why i set it to 95', but yeah.
cheers in advance, based mods.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Capitalist

Hello, I'd like to change my Smogon Nickname to Capitalist. I've switched over from Weedie on the Simulator already, and I'd like my Smogon Account to match. Weedie was getting very weary after 4 years of usage. Thank you in advance.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
If it's not too much trouble, can I get my name changed to Xen? It appears to be available.

Reason: The numbers as of late have been bothering me (they were tacked on since Xeno wasn't available at the time of registration), and I identify more to Xen than Xeno nowadays anyway.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Thanks Jellicent!

Last edited:

dwarfstar

mindless philosopher
Requesting that my username be changed to dwarfstar
Reasoning: Darth Missingno. sounds kind of stupid to me now, and I'd prefer to match my name here with the one I use on PS.

Also, how long must we keep the custom title displaying our former usernames?

Gotcha - Jellicent

May I get a name change to TheAmazingFlavio?
It would be easier for people to know who I am since I am known as TheAmazingFlavio on PS

Gotcha - Jellicent

I got everyone from the past few days except Issues. "Ollie" and "Ziggy" were both already taken, so you'll need to pick something else.

A quick rule of thumb for everyone: do a search for your desired username first to make sure no one else has it yet~

I got everyone from the past few days except Issues. "Ollie" and "Ziggy" were both already taken, so you'll need to pick something else.

A quick rule of thumb for everyone: do a search for your desired username first to make sure no one else has it yet~
Sorry for the trouble, Memphis Grizzly. I searched it.

No trouble, and gotcha~ - Jellicent

Can my name be changed to HNA ?
The ~ are a pain when I log in with my phone and I only use the nick HNA on showdown. I don't use the other parts anymore.

And I don't know why but my birth's year is wrong, I'm born in 1994, not 1992. Can someone change it, too ?

Sorry for the trouble. I thank you before hand.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Can I please have my name changed to Seismitoad not only is it one of my favorite pokemon, it's also is a lot easier to log in.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Can you change my name to River Martini?

Reason: I chose my current username for absolutely no reason, just some random sounds that was repeating in my head for no reason lol. Thanks in advance n_n

Gotcha - Jellicent

May I have my accounts birthdate changed to April 16th, 1999? Idk why I wanted to be 34 when I first made this account lol.

Gotcha - Jellicent

Can I please have my name changed to -Flygon-? It's my favorite pokemon and I wanted a shorter name :D Much appreciated

gotcha - Jellicent

Can i please get my name changed to LEGOLAS. If for some reason it is taken, then please LOTR91

Gotcha - Jellicent

Reactions: Nog
If possible I'd like my birthday changed from 5-16-1990 to 5-16-1998, I don't know what I was doing when I made my account but clearly mistakes were made. I apologize if my reason isn't clear enough but it'd be because my current profile birth date isn't accurate.

Gotcha - Jellicent

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Can i have my name changed to regirock? Its just 10x better than my normal name, (and it isn't taken :O ) and I have tons of regirock alts on showdown. Thanks~

approve - oglemi

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Can I get my name changed to Cinco Diablo please? I checked & it isn't taken, & I'd like my PS Username to match my Smogon one. Thanks in advance~

approve - oglemi

May I please have my name changed to udrakonis. Just another one who wants his username here to match it on Showdown.

approve - oglemi

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
Can I please have my name changed to Mael? Looked it up, should be free. The reason is that it is the name I use almost everywhere else and it sounds much better than Temptation.

approve - oglemi

MAMP

MAMP!
Hi, can I get a name change to Mamp please? It's the name I go by on PS, and the name most people know me by anyway. Also my current name is pretty dumb

approve - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)