Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to get my name changed to MetalGross (the guy who has it hasnt been online in like 6 years) but if that's a problem make it MetalGro$$.
Can't get voice on Showdown if my forum name doesn't match my Showdown name and Deer God / DeerGod / DeerG0d are all taken on PS!.
Also it helps with people recognizing me cuz that's my name on PO server/forums and this was only cuz MetalGross was taken but kinda dumb to begin with
Thanks!

Hollywood edit: deer god this is an awful change but appoverino

Last edited by a moderator:

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
I would like to get a name change from Ducky209 --> Thugly Duckling.

Reason: It is the name I go by on Pokemon Showdown that I have recently changed to, and is my voiced account in the Ubers room.

[10:29:34 PM] Will: I didn't choose the Thugly life, the Thugly life chose me
approved

I'd like to have my name changed to AroundTheSwirlz. It's what I've been known as on PS! for quite some time and it's significantly less lame, which is definitely a factor you should consider.

Strongly disagree, but it's your bed -Hollywood

I would like my name changed to J_ohn76. That's the name I use on Showdown and I'd like it to be consistent to avoid confusion. Thanks!

all yours m80, -Hollywood

Could you please change my name to Winter's Howl? Although I am largely recognized by my current name, I have switched to the requested name on PS! as I switched tiers to NU. Therefore I am recognized by many as Winter's Howl, and have trouble coordinating RMTs with staff members.

here you go, -Hollywood

BPC

"Silence is the best answer to a stupid question"
I would like a name change to Jirachie, it's my PS name, talked to tennisace about this, he will change it when he is back.

ah, a not-awful request! done, -Hollywood

I'd like to be renamed to Bocki, since it's my usual Nick and I somehow failed to choose it when makeing the account^^

hollywood edit: ok

I wanted to remove the 24 from my name, i know there's another user with that name but they've never been active. If that's absolutely impossible just change it to Haunted.Shadow thanks.

Hollywood edit: done

I would like to change my user name to #DefyingGravity as its my user on pokemon X and Y and when i ask for battles on Smogan its causing to much fuss.And i really prefer this name because i like privacy as my user is my real name and feel uncomfortable . This is why i hid my age in my setting because of my habbit in privacy.And this has been my user for so long on every other Pokemon website indigo , vortex. All I can say is that's my name ...This is my normal Nick.

Thanks!

k - oglemi

Hey! Could I get my name changed to Volbeatdown, as it has become my main on PS! and I want to avoid confusion. I have a thing in my sig telling people that my PS! account is Volbeatdown, but I would like to further avoid confusion from users. I would also like to be able to have an actual sig, not having to tell people who I am.

If possible, can my birthdate be switched to 9/18/1999, because I realize now that no content is restricted on the site, and when I made my account I wanted to play it safe.

Thanks Guys!

name rejected, it's already taken - birthdate changed - oglemi

BASED

Banned deucer.
hello can my username be in all caps please? thanks

Hollywood edit: SURE

Requesting a name change to BLOOM. I've gone through many phases of names on PS, but I think a short, sweet name will work fine for the rest of my time here. If BLOOM is taken, I'll request ~BLOOM~ instead. Thank you.

Hollywood edit: hi

I'd like to change my name to Neart, because that is my PS name and is the name most people recognize me with. I had Laidreacht, but then the unicode letters stopped working, so i had to change to Neart.

Hollywood edit: did

I want my username changed to Sykikal. I had it as "phsycical" to represent a mix between physical and psychic (eg. body and mind) but I realized when going on Skype and other voice programs no one actually knew how to pronounce my username and most people just think it is a typo of physical. On top of that I'm not really a fan of silent letters. I've already changed the name of most sites I go to so I wanted to stay consistent by changing it here too.

k - oglemi

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
I know I've recently had it changed, but can someone just take away my Birthday and birth year; its just now dawning on me with all of this privacy shit.

Minus

get a dog little longy, get a dog
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know I've recently had it changed, but can someone just take away my Birthday and birth year; its just now dawning on me with all of this privacy shit.
You can go here and uncheck both of the boxes in the "Date of Birth Privacy" Section!

Requesting that my name be changed to simply Tahu - It's my main alt on PS and IRC, and everyone calls me it already.

k - oglemi

Requesting my nickname to be changed to dadoux, it was my main nick a while ago and i like it more (the french community are still calling me like that too), Morpheus kinda sucks tbh

k - oglemi

I would like to change my nickname to Draco Meteora.

Reason: It's my showdown and others forums nickname and I would like it here too.

k - oglemi

I would like to change my name to fullspeedahead :)
The reason for this change is fullspeedahead is my name on PS as well as Youtube.

k - oglemi

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to change my username to DennisEG
The reason is simple when i made this account i haven't knowledge about pokemon and i just play 4fun but right now i like to play more competible and my username is just a name without a sense so the new name makes sense and it is easy to ladder and contribute to this comunity , thanks :D

k - oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)