OM Achievements

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
September 14: Win a battle in the Seasonal without ever having a color advantage. If you have one at the start of the turn, you must switch out. If your opponent switches a Pokemon in with a type disadvantage, it doesn't matter.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
September 15: Win in BH using a Budgetmons legal team. (BST of all Pokemon together may be max. 2300. No illegal moves / abilities. Must have six Pokemon in the party)

It must be legal in Budgetmons, sigh. No illegal stuff, there's a species clause, etc.

Last edited:
The OMotM Challenges: (The Assistant) Win while only using Assist. (Sketchmons,) has been affected because of the new Sketchmons clause (- You are limited to sketching one of each move by Move Clause.) Will this chieve be modified to fit the new rules with/without changing points, discarded with/without points, or kept as is, with a huge difficulty increase?

Snaquaza

KACAW
Sorry I wasn't online yesterday! You'll get two today, you can do both until I post September 20.
September 18: Win a battle using only priority moves.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My account is Electrolyte

I believe I now qualify for Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion on the Balanced Hackmons ladder:

Id also like to thank my equally dear friend E4 Flint for being terrible at cockblocking my streak. Thank you for being so bad :)
Id like to thank my dear friend MasterofHolograms for being a real chap, and for giving me love and support and motivating me to keep on laddering. Thank you for not being anything like E4 Flint :)

Last edited:
My account is Electrolyte

I believe I now qualify for Gym Leader, Elite Four, and Champion on the Balanced Hackmons ladder:

Id also like to thank my equally dear friend E4 Flint for being terrible at cockblocking my streak. Thank you for being so bad :)
Id like to thank my dear friend MasterofHolograms for being a real chap, and for giving me love and support and motivating me to keep on laddering. Thank you for not being anything like E4 Flint :)
Grats on being #1. Meanwhile nice sarcasm there, since both Flint and Master of Holograms are one and the same person :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)