OM Interviews (#26: OM room)

Hi Kl4ng! Usual unfixable question: music? What kind? Who? What? Where? When? Why?

Also, what's your favorite color? :D

Your opinions on the Kl4ng x Flint ship?
n
Why did you cross out "ban imas" on what to change about OMs?
Cause if I didn't he'd ban me :(
When were you converted to the terribad stall religion?
When I got gud
What is your opinion on above user and their statements?
I used to think InfernapeTropius11 was cool, but such blasphemous, mindless words cannot be tolerated. I will be contacting the mighty mimez god on topic of InfernapeTropius11's permanent ban from space and time soon.
Hi Kl4ng! Usual unfixable question: music? What kind? Who? What? Where? When? Why?
Metal, dubsteb, DnB, game soundtracks, some rock, and classical on occasion. I don't mind most other genres though country, rap, and most pop songs annoy the living shit out of me.

Also, what's your favorite color? :D
White.

white is a color ok >:(

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
I used to think InfernapeTropius11 was cool, but such blasphemous, mindless words cannot be tolerated. I will be contacting the mighty mimez god on topic of InfernapeTropius11's permanent ban from space and time soon.
lol rip me, wat if i makes stall team will u like me

Do you think your life is meaningful right now?

If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?

Do you feel healthy when you answer those questions above?

What classical music do you listen to?

If the only way to make inverse popular is banning avalugg, will you do it?

Are you annoyed when you answer my questions?

Why is white your favorite color?
What pokemon is your least favorite?
When did you git gud?
What do you think about the ugly tr user kingscrubber2779?
What is your favorite pokemon to use in Tier Shift?
Why do you enjoy using stall?

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What is your ph value? I was just wondering considering you still get bitter about mentioning "certain" games from before.

Also seeing as I have definitive proof that "offense" literally is the way to win, where I defeat the embodiment of stall himself in aran maran, your post is invalid.
Besides, being a scrub is better than being a stall user

E: I also like that replay cause you lose to me while losing to me

Last edited:

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Why are you so good in Super Staff Bros: Other Metas? You set up on half the metagame and proceed to sweep the rest--even Band Groudon (aka aesf) Thousand Arrows only does like 78% :s

lol rip me, wat if i makes stall team will u like me
If you offer your soul to the mimez you will be forgiven.
Do you think your life is meaningful right now?

If not, what will you do to make your life meaningful?

Do you feel healthy when you answer those questions above?

What classical music do you listen to?

If the only way to make inverse popular is banning avalugg, will you do it?

Are you annoyed when you answer my questions?
I'm somewhat of a nihilist so I don't, though this isn't to say I don't enjoy life itself.

I'd like to think I'm pretty healthy at the moment =P

I listen to classical fairly rarely so I know few artists, though Dvorak and Beethoven are pretty good.

Depends on how much popularity we're talking here - if it became as popular as most standard tiers then I'd probably make the sacrifice but if it only became as popular as say Tier Shift I wouldn't.

Stall players are never annoyed ツ
Why is white your favorite color?
What pokemon is your least favorite?
When did you git gud?
What do you think about the ugly tr user kingscrubber2779?
What is your favorite pokemon to use in Tier Shift?
Why do you enjoy using stall?
I'm not really sure how to answer this question - I just like it I guess.

Competitively, Ray-Mega cause it's broken af everywhere you can use it. Aesthetically, Swalot. Does anyone even like Swalot?

My design is terrible!

When I learned to play tha stallz

TR means wallbreakers and wallbreakers are bad because I don't like them. Therefore, TR is bad. Therefore, kingslayer must be bad.

I don't play Tier Shift much but NU Quagsire is pretty fun

Stall is just much safer in general - when using offense it's almost inevitable to be very weak to a fair amount of things and lose a lot because of it, while with stall you can patch up almost all your weaknesses bar a select few common threats and nearly always win. Stall is also much less mindless in my opinion - you have to come up with a plan early in the game to crank out an eventual win after many steps, while offence is basically just clicking attacks and making predictions to a certain extent.
What is your opinion on #tanbalonflame
Excessive tanning is bad because it can cause skin cancer, and because of this I expect an outbreak of skin cancer in the monotype community sometime in the near future.
What's your opinion on the Diggersby ban in STABmons?
Personally I thought it was too metagame-defining and had to go, but it did allow quite the outburst of set-up as everyone predicted. In my opinion something will have to be done about set-up soon because without Diggersby random Belly Drummers and Shell Smashers are quite ridiculous.
What is your ph value? I was just wondering considering you still get bitter about mentioning "certain" games from before.

Also seeing as I have definitive proof that "offense" literally is the way to win, where I defeat the embodiment of stall himself in aran maran, your post is invalid.
Besides, being a scrub is better than being a stall user

E: I also like that replay cause you lose to me while losing to me
Negative four, otherwise I wouldn't be able to dissolve your offense so easily!

I have to say I regret not saving your 5+ consecutive losses you had against me in SSB:OM prior to that match though. My rare act of mercy has been used against me. =(
Kl4ng are you Plus or Minus?
I can be anything you want me to be bby
Why are you so good in Super Staff Bros: Other Metas? You set up on half the metagame and proceed to sweep the rest--even Band Groudon (aka aesf) Thousand Arrows only does like 78% :s
The gears of war have no mercy!

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Why is your name Kl4ng?

Why do you hate Swallot, hes awesome u jerk >:(

If you could change one thing about any Pokemon what would it be?

Tell me about mimez, why does he wear the gloves?

I didn't expect Hidden type to be your second favourite game mode, any reasoning why? We ran a pretty close race in that metagame, but I never saw you battle that much. Perhaps because you never lost you would only need to battle 30 times

http://www.viralnova.com/things-that-drive-you-crazy/
So you're telling us that none of those annoy you?
Indeed
Favorite tier that isn't an om?
Favorite bh mon of all time?
When is Aerialate being freed and Dragonite banned?
I played a ton of gen 5 NU before Jynx and Scolipede came and took a massive dump on the tier and NU is the only non-OM I've played this gen, so NU.

In gen 5, Palkia. In gen 6, Chansey.

When Grumpigs can Fly (without Mimic you cheater!)
Why is your name Kl4ng?

Why do you hate Swallot, hes awesome u jerk >:(

If you could change one thing about any Pokemon what would it be?

Tell me about mimez, why does he wear the gloves?
Quite a long story actually. In gen 5 NU Klang was a research week mon so I made an alt named Klang to use Klang and laddered with it. It sucked. I just kept using the name for other stuff for some reason and started making alts. Klang2 was the first alt, Klang3 the 3rd, and Kl4ng the 4th. I became known on Kl4ng so I just kept that name.

Swalot looks like something a kindergartner would make at school and have his mom begrudgingly stamp on the fridge. I mean think about it: pretty much one of the easiest body shapes to draw, a mindless pattern as the only color other than purple on its body (Black diamonds? Really?) and a mustache that looks like a kid took two spaghetti noodles and glued them to the picture. In addition, its eyes are merely two red dots, and its arms and mouth are undoubtedly the backfired product of 5 seconds of thought.

Crits now only happen when your opponent has defensive stat boosts, and don't do any bonus damage but hit through the defence boosts instead. This way a stray crit never ruins the game and defence boosting doesn't become too strong.

Because Mr. Mime performs prostate exams on butthurt offence users, obviously!
What is your opinion on dank memes? If your answer is anything but they are awesome you will get roffed to death by the dankness of them.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I didn't expect Hidden type to be your second favourite game mode, any reasoning why? We ran a pretty close race in that metagame, but I never saw you battle that much. Perhaps because you never lost you would only need to battle 30 times
Mostly because it has nearly limitless offensive and defensive possibilities, and even after having been OMotM twice there are still many possibilities that have yet to be uncorked. Even by the end of the month I would still be surprised by some of the novel and interesting ideas other people were using that I hadn't seen or thought of before. In addition, neither stall or offence are dominant and there's a nice balance between the two.
Everything is as it should be >:)
/me pats InfernapeTropius11

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)