OM Interviews (#16: In The Hills)

what are you studying in college?
currently, molecular and cell biology, but that might or might not eventually change
whats your favourite book (and why)?
idk if i really have a favorite book, but i defs would recommend reading Every Heart a Doorway bc it's a v v good book and probs one of my fav books

where does the name jasprose come from?
it's the name of a character from a webcomic that's super cool to read, called homestuck
I recommend checking it out sometime

free averagemons?
idk, i mean that meta always seemed kinda average to me :^)

tysequaine

80% sexy, 20% disgusting
wow you've created a reasonable expectation for you to respond instantly to every post and i appreciate that

how can the concept of solipsism form in the mind without external information to base it off of?

wow you've created a reasonable expectation for you to respond instantly to every post and i appreciate that

how can the concept of solipsism form in the mind without external information to base it off of?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

WHAT ABOUT CHLOE
chloe's cool too

Is the human being nothing but a puppet controlled by his own emotions?
Do we really experience unconsciousness or does every action have a biological meaning behind it?
What's the difference between a normal object/drawing/writing and art? What type of art do you find yourself liking the most?
Are we alone in this galaxy? Why do you think that?
Are humans really losing what makes them humans and going back to animal civilization?
Does death scare you? What do you think waits you after death?
Do you enjoy dreaming?
Thoughts on real life dreaming vs sleep dreaming?
Thoughts on German rap?
Do you like poetry?
Is DEG the best user? 1000 words minimum essay.
Shoutout LSF?
1. sure
2. probably
3. in a way even normal stuff kinda is art, not sure about what my fav kinda art is though
4. nah, the galaxy's big enough that odds are there something else out there
5. nope
6. maybe a little bit, not sure what comes after death though
7. yeah
8. sleep dreaming is better i guess
9. haven't listened to any :o
10. yeah
11. pass
12. sure

Explain to me in precisely 17 words (no more no less) why BH > LC.
you get to be a lot more creative and think more about what you do, which's fun

who are the best and worst om room drivers
best: dreameatergengar, hackguy, laxpras, megazard, pikachuun
worst: jasprose

Where does the name "Jasprose" come from?

Favorite book(s)?
Favorite movie?
Favorite tv show?

Drop us some memes.
homestuck, read it
not sure if i have a favorite, but i strongly recommend reading Every Heart a Doorway, it's a v v good book
not sure if i've got a favorite tv show or movie tbh

What is your avatar?

How are you so consistantky nice?

Ban redsabre Y/Y?

How long until badge?
my dog! he's v v cute, although i might change it soon to an image that i rly rly like
if i wasn't nice, people wouldn't like me as much, so i've gotta try to be as nice as possible
yes
forever u_u

Chloe. or Chloe

Free PiC?

Should I host OMPL VI
Chloe
yes
maybe?

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
[10:22:02] GL Volkner: Jasprose what question should i ask you
[10:22:19] Jasprose =^-^=: up to you

what question would you like people to ask you that hasn't been asked yet and what would the answer be

also why are you so cute

[10:22:02] GL Volkner: Jasprose what question should i ask you
[10:22:19] Jasprose =^-^=: up to you

what question would you like people to ask you that hasn't been asked yet and what would the answer be

also why are you so cute
:S
idk what i wanna be asked, that's why said that you should choose u_u
also why are you so much cuter

Reactions: Ren
what's your favorite song
i don't really have a favorite song, since like i get super interested in songs for like a week and then move on to a new one, but if I had a fav, it'd probs be some pop song

second favorite om?
monorandbats even though it technically isn't an om

bh players > all y/y/y/y??
y

What breed is your doggo?

What is your opinion on Springer Spaniels?

Is it a well behaved doggo or a naughty doggo or maybe an adorable mixture of the two?

In what way would you say your doggo has an impact on your character and your perception of the world?

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
1. What really made you start playing Balanced Hackmons? Is it out of curiosity? Madness? ... desperation? or audacity?
2. What makes you stay in my server? I mean I appreciate it but I am genuinely curious bc I expected all guests to leave shortly after joining
3. Thoughts on a user called Duckymomo Senior
4. What do you think would have happened if I were paired with you in BH open semi-finals with you instead of Halliday?
5. Scale 1-10, explain my productivity in OM chat (you know I seldom get on unlocked right)
6. Are you shooting for becoming BHCC staff?
7. Thoughts on people saying
RNG stands for Random Number Generator and RNG hates it
when RNG stands for Really Nice Game in reality?

* Thanks for flooding my server with Blob emoji's, that was something I REALLY needed

What breed is your doggo?

What is your opinion on Springer Spaniels?

Is it a well behaved doggo or a naughty doggo or maybe an adorable mixture of the two?

In what way would you say your doggo has an impact on your character and your perception of the world?
maltipoo
they're v v cute
adorable mixture of the two :o
he might've i guess but idk
honestly, i'd probs not do anything, since like pulling the switch would mean i have to actively choose to kill 2 people, and like, that's not something most people would wanna actually choose to do, so hopefully the other person wouldn't wanna make that choice either

1. What really made you start playing Balanced Hackmons? Is it out of curiosity? Madness? ... desperation? or audacity?
2. What makes you stay in my server? I mean I appreciate it but I am genuinely curious bc I expected all guests to leave shortly after joining
3. Thoughts on a user called Duckymomo Senior
4. What do you think would have happened if I were paired with you in BH open semi-finals with you instead of Halliday?
5. Scale 1-10, explain my productivity in OM chat (you know I seldom get on unlocked right)
6. Are you shooting for becoming BHCC staff?
7. Thoughts on people saying

when RNG stands for Really Nice Game in reality?

* Thanks for flooding my server with Blob emoji's, that was something I REALLY needed
it was bc it was fun to try new things
im staying in it bc like the drama
i used to think he was fine but like he just isn't a good person ?? his brother's fine though
things would've been different and there's no way to say what would've happened
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
nope, idek what bhcc is, but it sounds like something meant for people better than me
the other people are right :^
also you're welcome for the blobs bc blobs are cool

%Chloe: can you give me a random question to ask jasprose in an interview pls :o

I was asleep when she pmed me this so I'm gonna redeem myself to you Jasprose.

How do you feel about the Ransei region? Would you like to live there one day?
looks cool but idk anything about it so i cant rly say with certainty that i'd wanna live there

GL Volkner stole my question about why you're so cute :/

What are some of your proudest/most significant accomplishments or events in your life so far? And kind of going hand-in-hand with that, could you tell us one of your most positive memories/stories?

I believe that living in California gives you access to some of the best food, especially cuisines from different ethnicities and cultures, in the country. Could you talk to us a bit about your favorite foods?

Do you feel that playing on PS has impacted your everyday life in a way, be it positive or negative? (e.g. has it given you more confidence in yourself? has it made you think about things more logically? or something like that)

You're wonderful Jasprose!!

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
best and worst bh sets?

how has the ladder not driven you to madness

got any bh tips for an aspiring player like me

thoughts on user transcendent god champion?

what are your favorite and least favorite things about college?

free tele y/n

what is hiveswap and why should more people play it

doggos are nice but what do you think about cats?

GL Volkner stole my question about why you're so cute :/

What are some of your proudest/most significant accomplishments or events in your life so far? And kind of going hand-in-hand with that, could you tell us one of your most positive memories/stories?

I believe that living in California gives you access to some of the best food, especially cuisines from different ethnicities and cultures, in the country. Could you talk to us a bit about your favorite foods?

Do you feel that playing on PS has impacted your everyday life in a way, be it positive or negative? (e.g. has it given you more confidence in yourself? has it made you think about things more logically? or something like that)

You're wonderful Jasprose!!
pass
good food, if that counts :?
it 100% has impacted my life, in both positive and negative ways
you're more wonderful tbh

best and worst bh sets?

how has the ladder not driven you to madness

got any bh tips for an aspiring player like me

thoughts on user transcendent god champion?

what are your favorite and least favorite things about college?

free tele y/n

what is hiveswap and why should more people play it

doggos are nice but what do you think about cats?
best: ph gigas, moldy lovely kiss, anything with lovely kiss, psysurge mmy, mmy in general, contrary in general, most maud sets, most tina sets
worst: shiftry
avoid letting the ladder drive you to madness by just never laddering
ever
lance is... interesting it's neat to read about the drama around him
favorite: meeting new people
least favorite: meeting new people
tele: who
hiveswap is a v v fun point and click adventure game and it's super fun and really worth playing and has an incredible soundtrack and i recommend that people check it out!!
cats are also v v nice !!

whyd u skip my question the heck
nut is fine

How does it feel to be such a cool user?

Favorite set you invented or used to success?

Your favorite pokemon?

Who is the worst pokemon player you know?

Who is the cutest pokemon player you know?

How does it feel to be such a cool user?

Favorite set you invented or used to success?

Your favorite pokemon?

Who is the worst pokemon player you know?

Who is the cutest pokemon player you know?
idk, you tell me
haven't really invented any sets, although tough claws mega ray is a p fun set to use
fav mon is probs skymin
worst player would be me
cutest players is a long list, including but not limited to: you, volt, alore, thecoastsoftoast, alex, clatu, qwili, and many many more

Hey Jasp, some questions:

Why am I not your friend the heck
Room owner when
Thoughts on being considered as skilled or in the same league as BH players such as highlighter, Flint, RNGisCancer, and Silver_Lucario42
Are you going to manage a team this coming OMPL?

Hey Jasp, some questions:

Why am I not your friend the heck
Room owner when
Thoughts on being considered as skilled or in the same league as BH players such as highlighter, Flint, RNGisCancer, and Silver_Lucario42
Are you going to manage a team this coming OMPL?
you are tho
ask ti
interesting assortment of players, but it's neat that i've tricked people into thinking im good
i might try to manage tbh, and i've already got some ideas for the team name :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)